Add Ons in Chromodo

Hi I want to watch Amazon Prime movie trailers in my browser and Amazon says I must install Widevine Content Decryption Module and explains how to do it in Chrome . However this doesn’t seem possible in Chromodo. I just cant see where I can download and install this . Can anyone help please?

This is not an add-on. This is a plugin in Google Chrome. Comodo Dragon and Chromodo do not have such a plug-in by defaullt.

Google Chrome comes with 5 built-in plugin…

1 - Widevine Content Decryption Module: This allows Chrome to play DRM-protected HTML5 video and audio, like you’d find on Netflix.
2 - Native Client: This allows developers to run C or C++ code on a web site. For the most part, this is really only used for some of the more complicated apps and games in the Chrome Web Store.
3 - Adobe Flash: This is Adobe Flash, but tweaked a bit for Google Chrome.
4 - Chrome Remote Desktop Viewer: This is the Chrome Remote Desktop app needed to access your computer remotely. The plug-in doesn’t do anything unless you activate it.
5 - Chrome PDF Viewer: This one’s pretty self-explanatory: it’s the plug-in that lets you read PDF files.

Comodo browsers do not have numbers #1 #2 #3 plugins… You can install Adobe Flash player and you will get #3 plugin from outside. But you cannot watch Amazon Prime movie trailers without the plugins #1 and #2.

I have a similar problem with Comodo browsers and I am still waiting for the solution.
Please see : https://forums.comodo.com/news-announcements-feedback-cd/comodo-dragon-45-is-now-available-for-download-t113287.0.html;msg821506#msg821506

I hope thesee explanations helped.

Hi yigido,
Just to clarify the definition of a software/browser add-on.
Any software added to enhance or change the original functionality is an add-on, this could be an extension, plug-in or theme etc.

Kind regards.
Edit: Spelling correction.

Thank you captain :wink: you know my native lang. is not English. I got the explanation now :-TU

Thanks for the reply. Looks like I’ll join the wait list with you.!

1 year later and looks like we are still waiting :frowning: