Author Topic: Custom profile duplicates and won't save schedule  (Read 3946 times)

Offline tenaciousp23

Custom profile duplicates and won't save schedule
« on: August 29, 2014, 06:19:08 PM »
Hi all, could do with some advice on Comodo Backup 4.3.9

When I create a custom backup to a network drive and save it as say, "music" it shows in shortcuts as, "music" as you would expect.  Then I click on the clock symbol to schedule a daily backup and save the change.  Then a duplicate custom profile appears in shortcuts although this time it is called , "music to network location" or "itunes to network location" if, "itunes" was the original folder name.

So I now have 2 custom profile and when I go into them, neither have the schedule I saved, they both revert to backup once at the current time.

So how do I save my specified schedule with just one custom profile?

Thanks in advance.

Offline snappple

Re: Custom profile duplicates and won't save schedule
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2014, 05:16:04 AM »
hi,

Am having the same problem. Using Comodo Backup 4.4.1.2.3.

Created a backup profile called 'docs'. Under 'profiles' I click on the clock icon and I set a daily schedule. When I 'save schedule' I see 2 profiles - a new one called 'Documents to My Computer' and the original one called 'docs'. When I click on the clock icons on each of the profiles, looks like the schedules aren't set.

Looks like a bug; would have expected the 'docs' profile to be updated with the schedule settings.

Can anyone assist?

thanks!

Offline snappple

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2014, 06:35:58 AM »
hi -- can any of the Comodo experts confirm the behavior? How should I be creating schedules?

thanks!

hi,

Am having the same problem. Using Comodo Backup 4.4.1.2.3.

Created a backup profile called 'docs'. Under 'profiles' I click on the clock icon and I set a daily schedule. When I 'save schedule' I see 2 profiles - a new one called 'Documents to My Computer' and the original one called 'docs'. When I click on the clock icons on each of the profiles, looks like the schedules aren't set.

Looks like a bug; would have expected the 'docs' profile to be updated with the schedule settings.

Can anyone assist?

thanks!

Offline JCK

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2015, 04:54:41 PM »
I experienced the exact same problem with 4.4.1.

Offline alexansh

• Comodo Member
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2015, 02:34:33 AM »
The same thing happens. The name of the profile in Comodo Backup 4.4.1 is taken from the first specified directory for archiving. I, as a user cannot determine the name of the profile.

Offline druekberg

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2017, 11:45:20 AM »
Same problem here. Did anyone find a solution? Very frustrating.

Free Endpoint Protection
Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com Smf Destek