Author Topic: How google and other big data companies Track you location?  (Read 549 times)

Offline nazimkhan

I have a very important question that, how is it possible to track exact location via browser by google and other companies. Just example i have order something from online store or food they automatic track my location that how is it possible? is my System has GPS chip or something hidden that give information by hidden things. Since a long time i have been asking this question at multiple platforms but still unable to get any authentic answer. Please share your opinion.

Thank you

Offline Ploget

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
  • 'Your best teacher is your last mistake'
    • Schneier on Security
Re: How google and other big data companies Track you location?
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2020, 04:57:25 AM »
I doubt you have an embedded GPS Chip unless you're on a Most Wanted list somewhere . . . Just search on Privacy & Cookies etc. Tracking
I have a very important question that, how is it possible to track exact location via browser by google and other companies. Just example i have order something from online store or food they automatic track my location that how is it possible? is my System has GPS chip or something hidden that give information by hidden things. Since a long time i have been asking this question at multiple platforms but still unable to get any authentic answer. Please share your opinion.
Ploget

All Win 10 x 64 Pro - 20H2 (19042.964) / CIS 12.2.2.8012
Comodo Forum Policy
“If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito”

Offline BrianMurin

Re: How google and other big data companies Track you location?
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2020, 02:28:45 AM »
Google track your location in various ways such as using your location History and web or app activity.

Free Endpoint Protection
Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com Smf Destek