Author Topic: What programs do you use with Comodo?  (Read 260 times)

Offline cheater87

• Comodo's Hero
What programs do you use with Comodo?
« on: July 04, 2017, 02:08:46 PM »
I use Zemana Antilogger on my main computer while I have Immunet on my VM. Both do a great job working along with Comodo. :)

Offline Yousername

• Comodo's Hero
Re: What programs do you use with Comodo?
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2017, 11:51:35 PM »
Well, in terms of real-time protection, I am not using anything else. Comodo properly configured covers malware protection and exploit payloads more than adequately. In terms of browser protection I use Avira Safe Shopping (tracking and adblock disabled), and uBlock origin. VirusTotal Uploader to upload files.

IMO for Comodo properly configured there is no need for any third party real-time software But Zemana + Immunet are good choices for added signatures. Just don't bother with Malwarebytes real-time  :'(. MBAM was excellent back in 2008-2012, but unfortunately it doesn't hold in 2017.

Offline Sanya IV Litvyak

• Comodo's Hero
  • Lurking
Re: What programs do you use with Comodo?
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2017, 03:18:45 AM »
Zemana AntiLogger with real-time protection turned off (only keep the privacy thingie with keystroke encryption) since it DOESN'T ASK YOU BUT RATHER REMOVES IMMEDIATELY BECAUSE SCREW USER CHOICE RIGHT?! ... And couple that insane decision with terrible false-positives... yeah... Oh by the way, they REMOVED the ability to have it ask when it recognises something. They had it and then removed it.
/Rant

HitmanPro.Alert!

Windows Firewall Control
« Last Edit: July 08, 2017, 02:56:48 PM by Sanya IV Litvyak »
I support privacy and freedom online - eff.org

Free Endpoint Protection
Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com Smf Destek