Author Topic: Is Free Firewall Not available anymore?  (Read 618 times)

Offline hrdcorgmr

Is Free Firewall Not available anymore?
« on: November 12, 2021, 03:08:41 PM »
Was looking for comodo free firewall but can't seen to find it to download. I did get to a page that said i could download it, but after clicking button it went to a blank page. Is their a place to download it from, or has it been discontinued as free?

Offline hrdcorgmr

Re: Is Free Firewall Not available anymore?
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2021, 02:12:48 PM »
http://download.comodo.com/cis/download/installs/8050/standalone/cfw_installer.exe
Thanks for the help and the link? Before i install it i wanted to ask one more question. Has the kill switch been fixed? I know a year or so ago it was bugged. Thanks again for helping out and answering my question.

Offline Ploget

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
  • 'Your best teacher is your last mistake'
    • Schneier on Security
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2021, 02:15:57 PM »
Shouldn't be a problem with it. I just installed CFW on this system and KillSwsitch works just fine
Thanks for the help and the link? Before i install it i wanted to ask one more question. Has the kill switch been fixed? I know a year or so ago it was bugged. Thanks again for helping out and answering my question.
Ploget

Win10 x 64 Pro 21H2 (19044.1826) / CIS Pro 12.2.4.8032 & WiseVector StopX
Win11 x 64 Pro - 21H2 (22000.493) / CIS 12.2.2.8012
Comodo Forum Policy
“If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito”

Offline hrdcorgmr

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2021, 02:18:39 PM »
Shouldn't be a problem with it. I just installed CFW on this system and KillSwsitch works just fine
Thank you!

Offline domo78

• Comodo's Hero
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2021, 02:28:43 PM »

Here are all the links for version 8012:
https://forums.comodo.com/news-announcements-feedback-cis/comodo-internet-security-2020-v12228012-released-t126945.0.html

I am not a regular user of KillSwitch. I have never encountered any bugs with this software when I use it.
I haven't seen any posts on the forum about problems with KillSwitch. Maybe other people on the forum can tell you more.

Free Endpoint Protection
Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com Smf Destek