Author Topic: help with infection Locky Ransomware's new .rubbish* Extension* Extension  (Read 330 times)

Offline mailmen

• Comodo Loves me
Allo everyone im going to post a question that i think it is not suppose to be posted  in this area , but i dont know were to put it so i will post it here and i hope someone can tell me were i can get help with it. I have a friend who had an infection from a
Locky Ransomware's new ..rubbish** Extension virus, i helped him cleaning the pc but his documents still are encrypted, does someone knows how to decrypt the files  from his pc ? if someone  knows anything about this please say something , im asking this help in this comunity wich i care and like very much thank you!
« Last Edit: January 04, 2017, 01:44:56 PM by mailmen »

Offline EricJH

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
You can check Kaspersky's website. They have been doing an interesting job finding decryption keys for cryptolockers: https://noransom.kaspersky.com/ .

If there is no decryption tool all you can do is give it time, hope that Kaspersky or other(s) come up with decryption tools if you don't want to pay.

Offline mailmen

• Comodo Loves me
Thank you very much for your help! i will see if i can do something about this thank you again!

Offline mailmen

• Comodo Loves me
Thank you for your kind information!

Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com Smf Destek