Author Topic: Comodo in Facebook! :) ..check it out  (Read 40288 times)

Offline Cristy

• Malware Research Group
  • Comodo's Hero
  • Romania
Re: Comodo in Facebook! :) ..check it out
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2011, 09:41:40 AM »
49.962 fans  :D
Only some more needed for having 50.000!

Edit: 49.990!
« Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 02:04:50 PM by TurboRO »

Offline AntSunrise

• Comodo Family Member
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2013, 03:08:16 PM »
I don't see what is so wrong with facebook. It's how I met my fiance. Now I have a baby girl. A lot of my friends use it. My family also uses it . I know there are some lame people on it and some things can be stupid but all in all. it works out just fine . 29 year old here
Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit SP1
Comodo Internet Security 6
MalwareBytes Anti-Malware PRO
Comodo Dragon-"Ghostery,AD-Block plus,Comodo Web Inspector

Offline captainsticks

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
    • Comodo Help
« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2013, 04:21:08 PM »
I don't see what is so wrong with facebook. It's how I met my fiance. Now I have a baby girl. A lot of my friends use it. My family also uses it . I know there are some lame people on it and some things can be stupid but all in all. it works out just fine . 29 year old here
Hi AntSunrise,
I am not particularly interested in the discussion of the good and bad of FB this will be forever debated, each to their own.
I do want to say it is nice to hear about a positive outcome, all the best to you and your family for the future. :-TU
Kind regards.

Offline drensmith

• Comodo's Hero
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2013, 11:32:38 AM »
i recently on comodos facebook page got a glimpse of their new cis interface,,,when will it be sent to current users, and do i have to do anything to get it?
thanx

Offline HeffeD

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2013, 11:44:01 AM »
i recently on comodos facebook page got a glimpse of their new cis interface,,,when will it be sent to current users, and do i have to do anything to get it?
thanx

We don't know the release date. If you're already using version 6.x, it will update through the built-in updater. If you're still using a version 5.x release, I don't know if this release is going to be the one that will start being pushed to the 5.x updater.

Offline drensmith

• Comodo's Hero
« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2013, 09:50:54 AM »
o.k.,,,thanx for your responce heff

Offline Rman87

• Comodo Loves me
« Reply #36 on: November 11, 2014, 03:26:23 PM »
I myself don't like facebook, but the only current reason I have one know is because there is some information that I want and unfortunately, the only way to get it is facebook since the people who make the content seem to think that facebook is the only way to share news.  It might take a while, but after I get it, or maybe when I get tired of waiting,  I'm more then likely going to drop facebook completely.

Offline Nige_39

• Comodo's Hero
« Reply #37 on: November 22, 2014, 08:13:53 AM »
I agree with some of you about FB.

But what I do not like is if you had an account and you delete it for good. It still lies there on there servers.

I know that, because I have a friend who decided to go back 6 months later and have a name similar to what she had, and she had the same email address and when she logged in, she seen, add people that you may know and most of the faces she had when she left 6 months early.

So that is my dislike.

I am not against anyone who like FB and still uses it fair play to you.  I am just mealy saying.   

Regards

Nige

P.S. I like the FB page of Comodo it looks real good with lots of good advice.
Win 10 64bit Home | Opera Stable | Ublock Origin | Privacy Badger| HTTPS Everywhere | Comodo Cloud Antivirus.

Offline Chicadeaccion

• Comodo Member
« Reply #38 on: June 29, 2015, 07:32:31 PM »
I love comodo. It's one of the best product on the market and I always trust in your products. The only thing that maybe was rare for me is geekbudy because put my pc with sound...mmm.. I don't know How can I explain but is the onlye negative point. Whatever comodo is the best in I am a person that can say: Yes, is the  best......thanks comodo for the best product....n_n

Free Endpoint Protection
Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com Smf Destek