Author Topic: change the theme file to dark (vision problems)  (Read 346 times)

Offline cris33

change the theme file to dark (vision problems)
« on: August 31, 2022, 03:09:38 AM »
Good morning, I did not know where to write it, so I put here: I have Comodo internet security, but my vision has worsened, I need the theme to be a dark as a high contrast on win. I saw an old post that said how to change the theme of convenience with the mystyle file, but in the themes folder of comodo there are only.set files. I found out how to edit it, extracting the file in zip, and going to the css file by changing the colors.. However, even using win 10 super-administrator accounts I can not then overwrite an already existing theme modified, and insert another theme.set convenient does not detect it in the choice themes. modify. Sorry but I'm using translator, I hope you can help me, the program great, but without black background for me is becoming a torture

Offline cris33

Re: change the theme file to dark (vision problems)
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2022, 12:28:31 PM »
hi, it's too complicated to change the theme for me, I hope someone thinks about making a dark theme for people who have visual problems thanks

Offline C.O.M.O.D.O RT

• Comodo Staff
  • Comodo's Hero
Re: change the theme file to dark (vision problems)
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2022, 02:35:02 AM »
HI cris33

sorry for the inconvenience, you can only able to change the themes which is available in the CIS setting.
Refer the below link.
https://help.comodo.com/topic-72-1-766-9133-Customize-User-Interface.html?af=7639#themes
However we will take your issue to the team notice and update you.

Thanks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT

Free Endpoint Protection
Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com Smf Destek