Author Topic: GeekBuddies are Knights in Shining Armour  (Read 11138 times)

Offline Finny

GeekBuddies are Knights in Shining Armour
« on: August 07, 2012, 06:07:20 AM »
I was called away just as my GeekBuddy finished reinstalling Comodo Cloud for me.  By the time I returned the session was finished and I was unable to thank my Buddy, or to give 'Parker' a well-deserved 100% review. 

It's not my first encounter with a GeekBuddy, and in my experience these people are super-helpful, efficient and courteous.  They also have a sense of humour.  'Geek' is a negative word.  To me they are Super Heroes and Heroines.  When you reach my age, it is a joy to have someone you can rely on.

Please pass on my gratitude to the Buddies and their supervisors.

Offline captainsticks

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
    • Comodo Help
Re: GeekBuddies are Knights in Shining Armour
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2012, 06:24:39 AM »
Hi Finny,
Thank you posting your positive experience.
I have moved this to GeekBuddy & Live PC Support and I will also Personal message Geek Buddy support (Staff) with your gratitude.
Kind regards.

Edit: Finny, I have sent a PM on your behalf.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 07:22:37 AM by captainsticks »

Offline Mad-one

• Comodo Family Member
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2012, 11:58:52 AM »
I was called away just as my GeekBuddy finished reinstalling Comodo Cloud for me.  By the time I returned the session was finished and I was unable to thank my Buddy, or to give 'Parker' a well-deserved 100% review. 

It's not my first encounter with a GeekBuddy, and in my experience these people are super-helpful, efficient and courteous.  They also have a sense of humour.  'Geek' is a negative word.  To me they are Super Heroes and Heroines.  When you reach my age, it is a joy to have someone you can rely on.

Please pass on my gratitude to the Buddies and their supervisors.

Nice to see somone having a positive experience.

Mad
...we need a few mad people running this world ... look where the "sane" ones have gotten us...

Offline HRL

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2012, 01:27:37 PM »
I had some help from Bradley with an issue that has been bugging me for a while - virus scans would run for hours and then when I tried to stop it I had to use Task Manager to stop the process. I have been away for a number of months and now that I have retired, I finally got around to asking about this issue. Bradley logged onto my computer and did some checking and found that I had a couple of issues that he fixed up.

He asked me to run a scheduled scan last night and this morning all is well. The scan ran properly with no issues.

Gret Job Bradley and many thanks.
I have no idea where you are but I hope this message gets to you.

Howard

Offline Daggy

• Comodo Member
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2013, 05:54:52 PM »
I have nothing, but possetiv  to say aboute the Geekbuddies team  they deserv  to be noticed  it is whats make comodo superior.... I dont know if the someone from the team remembers me ,but anyway thank you alot for good service and support even if i was a bit stressed typing to you guys..

Daggy

Free Endpoint Protection
Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com Smf Destek