Author Topic: COMODO livePCsupport™ Platform 4.0 RC  (Read 37600 times)

Offline rangerrick

Re: COMODO livePCsupport™ Platform 4.0 RC
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2012, 11:09:09 AM »
I give, how do you deploy the client?

Offline Ionut Manolache

• Comodo Family Member
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2012, 12:17:42 PM »
Hi,

You just have to signup here: http://wac.livepcsupport.com/lps-wac/
Once you are done, you will have to get the client application from the deliverables section.

The client application is just a basic msi installer. The installation process is straightforward.

I give, how do you deploy the client?
Regards,

Ionut Manolache

Offline rangerrick

« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2012, 01:01:32 PM »
Thanks, I have done that, however, how do I send that client to the computer that I need to remote into?  Email link?
 Thanks

Offline EricJH

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2012, 08:16:36 PM »
Innovation is in our DNA!
And let's not forget empowering the end users with tools to have a secure computer.

Offline w-e-v

• Star Group
  • Comodo's Hero
  • BETA FORCE MEMBER
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2012, 08:47:10 PM »
Connection between client application and technician console its not possible anymore, since the platform was upgraded to 4.2.x.

Is there a reason why?

Offline Ionut Manolache

• Comodo Family Member
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2012, 08:38:44 AM »
Connection between client application and technician console its not possible anymore, since the platform was upgraded to 4.2.x.

Is there a reason why?

Hi,

Could you please provide more details?
Regards,

Ionut Manolache

Offline w-e-v

• Star Group
  • Comodo's Hero
  • BETA FORCE MEMBER
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2012, 10:53:40 AM »
Thanks Ionut Manolache,

Once I am logged in the Technician console, I go to a different computer and start the client application. I click on "CLICK HERE TO CONNECT TO A SUPPORT TECHNICIAN". The client application says that its connecting to the support technician but thats it. In the technician console no new session appears. Its like they are unsynchronized (client application and technician console) because from the technician console I see no WAITING sessions at all.

I have tried from several computers, using the client application, and the same problem persists.

Offline w-e-v

• Star Group
  • Comodo's Hero
  • BETA FORCE MEMBER
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2012, 09:46:44 AM »
Anyone?

Offline w-e-v

• Star Group
  • Comodo's Hero
  • BETA FORCE MEMBER
« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2012, 05:32:49 PM »
Again, client applications are not connecting to the technician console. They only get a message: CONNECTING TO A SUPPORT TECHNICIAN... but thats it. Nothing shows in the technician console.

Hello?

Offline w-e-v

• Star Group
  • Comodo's Hero
  • BETA FORCE MEMBER
« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2012, 06:23:19 PM »
Ok, now I understand whats going on.

After the update, the user doesnt have to click on a CONNECT TO A TECHNICIAN link or button anymore.
Now, the user has to open the client application AND TYPE SOMETHING.

This approach is very confusing, specially when the message: CONNECTING TO A SUPPORT TECHNICIAN appears before the users types anything, making him/her believe that a connection its being established.

Could that be changed to a more friendly approach?

Offline anonysubscribe

« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2013, 06:53:11 PM »
I am tired of being polite and finding techs who misunderstand issues and worse pretend they are right, while not being able to fix problems more than expecting spoonfeeding.
have posted two previous complaints on the forum but no response.  worse, the techs arenot just one or two with these issues.  if you sell a world classs product you should make sure this does not bring it down.  call centre standards are not rocket science.  best practice is well documented in australia. 

-------------------------------

wasted 1 hour with samuel arguing about his poor communication and inability to read and understand and remember my current chat with him.  this almost always happens with many techs.  they cannot undesstand more than simple sentances, retain what was said earlier forcing me to repeat mseylf.  he and patrick who may have caused this new problem deleted the chat history before i could copy it destroying evidence i wanted to attach to this email.  he told me to reconnect on my laptop to resolve an issue he refused to handle [answering my qiestions] told me to logon my laptop to another tech, then claimed he siad it was to patrick from before, then when i asked to have patrick take over the chat and read the history so i need not go over it again he deleted the chat history, just like patrick did.  dont you have any control processes to make sure techs are accountable?  very poor pretence of meeting comodo's promises to clients to get them to sign to geek buddy.  it is all a lie.
will post this on the forum and ask the MD to respond.
pretend christian names and template polite responses and apologies were missing on this chat.
techies dont seem focused on the task.  if they need exact problem and solution definition why bother?  i am not a geek.  or a tech.  techs show they cannot understand or retain anything more than the simplest sentances.  they prolong the agaony of simple interventions for hours.  am very angry.  hope someone who can do something will ring me 61403513760.  indian call centres are Ok but unless they know what best practice is you should scrap geek buddy .  too angry to spell check.  sorry.  kdorge[at]yahoo.com  final insult.  samuel forced a disconnect.  then deleted chat history.  so did patrick two days earlier.  samuel could not fix an issue.  should have said so.  never answered questions asked.  then claimed he did.  i asked if the 3 pc and laptops were showing on my netowrk;  he did not answer.  told me to contact another tech from the laptop.  if techs cannot explain anything except say reconnect [waste another hour while another tech misunderstands the problem r and does not say he cannot fix it]  to another tech, you have no idea of customer service.  destroying chat history is fraud to comodo.

sincerely

Shri Sharmaji

61403513760 kdorge2yahoo.com

Free Endpoint Protection
Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com Smf Destek