If WWII was an MMORPG

ROFLOL!!!

Lol, awesome!

Ragwing

LOL (:CLP)

OH, I’ve ROFL’d off my chair. Well, it wasn’t a chair anyway.

OH, what the heck…

Little Mac has been eliminated

When the line “OMG OMG OMG i got all his stuff!” appear… I was like… “Huh!? What stuff?? What a moron”.
And then, it comes to the “holy beep holy beep” thing… I was like “spaced out”, and suddenly burst my coffee out of my mouth and ROFLOL and wakes everyone in my house at 2.35 in the morning.

(:LGH) (:LGH) (:LGH) (:LGH) (:LGH) (:LGH) (:LGH) (:LGH) (:LGH) (:LGH) (:LGH) (:LGH) (:LGH) (:LGH) (:LGH)

Haven’t I just made a fool of myself at work? ROFLMFAO!

They got me when Roosevelt asked “Well, who’s the cripple now??”

This exchange was also a goodie

■■■■■■[AoE]: tojo help me! T0J0: wtf u want me to do, im on the other side of the world ■■■■■■

Too, too funny!

Just a question, how come ■■■■■■ lost when he had AoE spells? :o
AoE spells own the sh*t out of everyone in all other games :stuck_out_tongue:

Ragwing

His a total N00b!
…that is.

He pushed the wrong button!!

I thought this was hilarious…

paTTon: lol no1 is left paTTon: weeeee i got a jeep *paTTon has been eliminated.* paTTon: o ■■■■! *paTTon has left the game.*

Weeeeee, I got a jeep too! ;D

??? errr, sorry Rebol.
are you mad/angry? what happened here ???

War is hell, no doubt. I’ve seen it in person. Not that one, not the current one, but it ain’t fun (just IMO) no matter which one. And I agree sometimes that I’d like to see leaders battle it out instead of the soldiers. We live in a messed up world and that’s not likely to happen; and not realistic that it should, either. Right or wrong, leaders have to lead; the rest follow/obey orders.

As to laughter, I honestly don’t think it’s directed at the real events in history. It’s directed at a humorous parody that makes fun of all the leaders in that series of events.

The grim reality of WWII does kinda bring down the joy in a big pile of bummer, though. :wink: Just think though. Amid the horror of the nuclear strike on Japan and the atrocities of the Holocaust, how many more would lives would have been lost if it had not ended when/as it did? I am sure that hundreds of thousands of lives were saved, and in that we (who are living today) should all rejoice.

Guess this thread really hit home with you, Rebol. Mourn for the loss, rejoice for the living.

LM

Hey, Morphos dude.
There’s no one here trying to make fun of those lost souls what-so-ever.
…and as the one who start the topic, I can assure you; that it’s just an FFO (For Fun Only) thread.

Come on, man… All of the LOL & ROFLOL is just a pure reaction mixed-up after reading the goofy chat composition. It’s that simple.

was this COH?

No it’s not.
It’s more like WoW.
…there’s no AOE spell in CoH.

tru_m4n: OMG OMG OMG i got all his stuff! tru_m4n: NUKES! HOLY **** I GOT NUKES Stalin: d00d gimmie some plz tru_m4n: no way i only got like a couple Stalin: omg dont be gay gimmie nuculer secrets T0J0: wtf is nukes?

LOL