Author Topic: Webmin Plugin  (Read 4146 times)

Offline eulergui

Re: Webmin Plugin
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2017, 10:01:20 AM »
Tanx Oleg. Tried your suggestion and I get : TypeError: $.url is not a function .
A blank screen now.
Is there no way to switch to newer less buggy versions of jquery and jquery ui?

Hello friend,

You have to change the webmin theme. You are using the "Authentic theme", a HTML5 theme, correct? So... you have to use the "Virtualmin Framed Theme"... ok... it's ugly but is what works for now :)

To change the theme go to: Webmin > Webmin Configuration > Webmin Themes > Change Theme
Then, select the theme "Virtualmin Framed Theme".

EDIT: After changing to "Virtualmin Framed Theme", reload the browser with Ctrl+F5 (I'm using Google Chrome) to entirely reload everything. It will work now :)
« Last Edit: January 29, 2017, 10:03:37 AM by eulergui »

Offline Spoofy

« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2017, 04:59:37 PM »
Hello,

if any of the Webmin users can not install the module (manually or via install script) due to the following error:
Code: [Select]
Undefined subroutine &main::init_config called at /usr/share/webmin/install-module.pl line 45
I'd like to inform that I had already reported the bug to the authors - fix has been already commited on github and in the new version there won't be any problem with that: https://github.com/webmin/webmin/commit/e4af713502a68bd043949a184effd91ff349e17a

Generally everything that calls "&init_config()" function from "WebminCore" gives the same error, including "cwaf-cli.pl":
/usr/local/cwaf/scripts# perl cwaf-cli.pl
Undefined subroutine &main::init_config called at cwaf-cli.pl line 45

I would like to ask maintainers of Comodo CWAF to add one line. I am sending a diff below:
root[at]host:/usr/local/cwaf/scripts# diff cwaf-cli.pl cwaf-cli.pl.patched
46a47
>    push([at]INC, ".", $root);

Best regards,
~Spoofy

Offline oleg.tsygany

• Comodo's Hero
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2017, 06:20:25 AM »
Hello

Thank you for reporting this problem. We crated a bug for this and will fix in next release of plugin.

Regards, Oleg

Free Endpoint Protection
Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com Smf Destek