Author Topic: Firewall ask for permissions for all software all of a sudden  (Read 248 times)

Offline almostdead

Firewall ask for permissions for all software all of a sudden
« on: January 04, 2019, 12:12:05 AM »
Don't know what's happened. Firewall ask for permissions for all programs all of a sudden, in safe mode. Even programs that I always use like Adobe reader and Utorrent. I didn't change the settings nor update comodo. It just looks like comodo forgot everything in the past, rules or settings (but I checked the rules are still there). Can anyone tell me how to fix it?

Offline kyl

• Comodo Loves me
Re: Firewall ask for permissions for all software all of a sudden
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2019, 01:42:55 AM »
you can check > dont show alerts > allow request firewall no longer ask for permission but is it safe ı dont know so you can just reinstall comodo or wait for more advanced users s recommendiations

Offline almostdead

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2019, 08:40:35 AM »
you can check > dont show alerts > allow request firewall no longer ask for permission but is it safe ı dont know so you can just reinstall comodo or wait for more advanced users s recommendiations

Thanks for the reply. But that's not going to solve the problem, and as you said that's probably not safe.

Offline futuretech

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2019, 09:28:12 AM »
Does the alerts say the applications are unrecognized? Check the file list to see if the ratings have been changed from trusted to unrecognized.

Free Endpoint Protection
Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com Smf Destek