Author Topic: COMODO Internet Security Screen Shots (CIS) & Info. [CLOSED]  (Read 107475 times)

WaterWall

Re: COMODO Internet Security Screen Shots (CIS) & Info.
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2008, 09:21:16 AM »
CIS looks really nice  :) Waiting to put this pretty beast on my comp  ;D (it's all Kyles fault, that I can't have it now  >:()

3xist

« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2008, 09:22:41 AM »
Well at least the waiting game is over after MONTHS of waiting.

*Huge Sigh*

Josh
« Last Edit: September 06, 2008, 09:25:36 AM by 3xist »

3xist

« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2008, 09:29:14 AM »
Heres the About Window:

v3.5 Sounds nice :-)

Josh

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: September 06, 2008, 09:31:12 AM by 3xist »

Offline fazio93

• Comodo Volunteer
  • Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2008, 09:32:07 AM »
thanks for the screenshots 3xist.
looks good!

(L)

i have a question. what processes does CIS use? is it cmdagent.exe, a CIS GUI, and then a core AV process?

thanks
« Last Edit: September 06, 2008, 09:34:44 AM by fazio93 »
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
Please remember to follow the Forum Policy.

Offline Kyle

• Computer Security Testing Group
  • Comodo's Hero
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2008, 09:55:39 AM »

>:-D According to Ganda and Comodus I'm the reason CIS is released later then expected.. >:-D
Sorry guys.. Rome wasn't built in a day!  (J)

Excellent picture you have there, the world with a padlock. Global Security!  This is much better than competitors, Umbrella's - Avira, An eye - Nod32, A Lion - Rising, list goes on..

Melih, would you believe me if I told you I was a father? Might I be able to convince you to release it for fathers day?   (:TNG)
Windows 7 x64
AMD FX 8120, 8gb ram, ATI 6870 1gb

Offline Melih

• CEO - Comodo
  • Administrator
  • Comodo's Hero
    • Video Blog
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2008, 10:43:05 AM »
>:-D According to Ganda and Comodus I'm the reason CIS is released later then expected.. >:-D
Sorry guys.. Rome wasn't built in a day!  (J)

Excellent picture you have there, the world with a padlock. Global Security!  This is much better than competitors, Umbrella's - Avira, An eye - Nod32, A Lion - Rising, list goes on..

Melih, would you believe me if I told you I was a father? Might I be able to convince you to release it for fathers day?   (:TNG)

Dad... stop it...
say hi to Mom!

PS: you telling me not to release it in April and do that other stuff you made me do is the reason why we are only launching it now! But i won't tell anyone that.

your son
 :SMLR

Xman

« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2008, 11:46:07 AM »
Hey Kyle, you should know better than trying to use the old "Father knows Best" ploy on Melih, you old devil you! >:-D Nice try anyhow...
Regards & Cheers :Beer
Xman
 (:KWL)

Offline Star Shadow

• Comodo's Hero
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2008, 12:21:06 PM »
Plus, I think Father's Day is on a different day in each country. :P So which Father's Day would it be? If it was the US one, then we would need to wait a whole year for CIS. ...... Though, in second thought, that year would make sure the release of CIS was perfect. :P However, I think users would revolt against Kyle. haha.
Married to a loving wife. :)

Xman

« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2008, 12:35:03 PM »
Hey Star Shadow, Kyle is scary, lets have it released on "All Hallows Eve" 31st of Oct so everybody can also be spooked! :-TD ;D
Cheers :Beer
Xman (:KWL)

Offline MJ1988

• Comodo Loves me
« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2008, 12:43:10 PM »
CIS looks great! Finally looks like things are about wrapped up and the release is right around the corner.  :Beer

(R)
Call me Matt. =P

Offline frogger

• Comodo's Hero
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2008, 03:08:17 PM »
omg i can't wait i will use it def a must :) let me know if its ok :)
God Bless

Offline Banjan

• Comodo Family Member
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2008, 04:40:32 PM »
Wow, this is great news!

Will we be able to "upgrade" CFP3 to CIS or will we have to uninstall the firewall first?

Offline frogger

• Comodo's Hero
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2008, 06:53:21 PM »
it will be a totally new version so yes  a uninstall first is a good idea :)
God Bless

Offline Banjan

• Comodo Family Member
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2008, 07:16:04 PM »
So. The eternal question... When will it be released?  :) I actually got a bit annoyed by CFP since I was using it along with the notoriously troublesome CAVS 2 beta. So I installed the trial version of Outpost Internet Security 2009 instead. This proved to be a bad move, since the "system" process ended up using like 50% CPU whenever I used a browser. Uninstalled and went with CFP once again. Now it's back to normal. Over the last three weeks or so I've installed/uninstalled firewalls six or seven times perhaps. That's why I wondered if CIS would come as a separate installation or not.

Anyway, I'm really, really looking forward to the public release of CIS! Good luck with the moderators beta test!

Offline Star Shadow

• Comodo's Hero
« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2008, 07:37:56 PM »
So. The eternal question... When will it be released?  :) I actually got a bit annoyed by CFP since I was using it along with the notoriously troublesome CAVS 2 beta. So I installed the trial version of Outpost Internet Security 2009 instead. This proved to be a bad move, since the "system" process ended up using like 50% CPU whenever I used a browser. Uninstalled and went with CFP once again. Now it's back to normal. Over the last three weeks or so I've installed/uninstalled firewalls six or seven times perhaps. That's why I wondered if CIS would come as a separate installation or not.

Anyway, I'm really, really looking forward to the public release of CIS! Good luck with the moderators beta test!
I hope you used a registry and file cleaner to get rid of the items each firewall leaves behind. I noticed that security apps seem to leave a cruft left over after uninstall. <_<
Married to a loving wife. :)

Free Endpoint Protection
Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com Smf Destek