LIVE! Update problem... very slow update (SOLVED).

Just as I’m writing this, I’m doing a manual update for CIS vdb. It quickly downloads from 11622 to 11635 and then the downloading speed decreases drasticaly (around 20 kbps) when it tries to download further… from 11635 to 1163x I guess… but what’s interesting is that this next vdb, 1163x, it has a size of 13.5 MB, which is considerably big as compared to the ones between 11622 to 11635 that it downloaded…

Hope I’ve made myself clear… SEE PIC.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Yep, same story as earlier, it eventualy sais that it failed to download the updates and to check my connection. The connection is fine on my end, tested it on speedtest.net and on my provider’s site… if i’m posting here, my internet clearly works.
Must be something at Comodo’s end… no biggie, I’m a pacient person and the av is not the first line of defense.

So I cannot update from 11622 further, it seems… Any of you guys has a vdb version bigger than 11622 ?!

So…I’m not the only one who is also experiencing this slow down… ???
I was just wondering if it is my VMs fault…

I’m running 11634

And having issue updating, I’m getting retransmissions from 178.255.82.1

11634 ?!.. weird, on my end it downloaded from 11622 to 11635 and then the speed decreases drasticaly and it eventualy stops and gives the message that I’ve posted earlier…

What I would want to know is what’s with that 13.5 MB size on the update where it eventualy stops downloading it ??!!

Hmm… just did it again and it does a small stop on 11634 and then displays 11635 and the size is 13.5 MB… so this 11635 update must be the culprit… located on a bad server maybe !!!

Doesn’t seem like a small ‘incremental’ update 13,5MB… I’ll notify staff about this issue

Probably some server side problem…I hope it will be resolved quickly…

My point exactly…

The same here…I’m struggling for 4 hours to update and it can’t download the 15 MB :-TD

same problem…

same…

They are working on it…

For how long?

Same problem here on all 3 puters :cry:

same problem here. I also tried to download Comodo firewall for another PC directly from comodo’s site and the download speed was terrible, I aborted.

Get the same error that I should check my connection… Shouldn’t the updater be able to resume the download? When I get the error I have to start all over with the download :-/

Is the update size of 11635 15MB for sure ?

Is it wrong or is there anything special in this update ?

mine worked, it took a while but it updated.

Yes, after waiting for nearly 12 hrs and failing many times, it finally downloaded the whole update and updated to 11635.
But, I still do not find what is so special about that big update…

The comodo signatures are not just signatures there is code in the file from what I know, so it could be an update to that part of the file.