Error installing update version of 3.0.60418.2.exe

I just downloaded the CESM_Setup_3.0.6418.2.exe file to update my 3.0.60225.3_Full.exe installation.

However, it prematurely ends, and I have attached the screen shot to this post.

Are there any other log files I can send?

TIA,
Scott ???

[attachment deleted by admin]

Hi,

Are you using a LocalDB or external instance of SQL?

Regards,
Michel.

Local, I would say. I installed Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 when I installed ESM. The database resides on the same server as ESM.

OK - when you are doing the installation try attaching ESM to the existing SQL instanceand let us know what happens.

Regards,
Michel

Michel, thanks for the reply.

It all happens pretty quick, after the extraction, there are only two screens, I have attached the shots below.

Is there an installation log file anywhere?

Best Regards,
Scott

[attachment deleted by admin]

Hi, has there been any update on this issue?

Thanks,
Scott

Hi Scott,

I have asked our support department to contact you.

Could you please try upgrading to the yet-to-be-released newer version here http://downloads.comodo.com/cesm/download/setups/CESM_Setup_3.0.60516.1_Full.exe.

May I ask what Compass-IS does?

Kind regards,
Michel.

Michel, thanks for the reply.

Compass Internet Solutions is my company, I provide small businesses with IT support.

I will download the new installer and try it.

Best,
Scott

Just downloaded and ran the new installer, and it aborted with the same error message as before.

Scott

Hi,

I can see in our support queue that our techs have been trying to get hold of you (you should have 2 emails from esmsupport@comodo.com).

On another note, I have sent you an email directly regarding our MSP club that may interest you.

Regards,
Michel.

I do have one from Tuesday, I will reply to that message instead of posting here. Thanks.

I do not seem to have the other one you sent.

Scott

Hi Scott,

Resent the MSP club email.

Regards,
Michel.