Endpoint Security Manager 3.4 is available!

Hi everyone,

We are happy to announce that we released Endpoint Security Manager 3.4.

Comodo Endpoint Security Manager (ESM) 3.4 software brings seven layers of defense - antivirus, firewall, web URL filtering, host intrusion prevention, auto-sandbox (containment), file reputation, and virus scope (behavioral analyzer) – together under a single offering for customers of all sizes, to protect them from both known and unknown threats.

What is New:

1. New “Dashboard” where admin would be able to see every important metric immediately
  2. New default profiles together with default groups for easy onboarding process
  3. New reports for more insight about AV database updates and scans
  4. Sandbox history view would show which unknown applications runs or ran inside sandbox
  5. Back-end improvements for more robust and faster server
  6. Introduced local cache proxy for bandwidth optimization on network
  7. Out of box Windows 10 Support
  8. NEW file intelligence service for enterprises where they can submit their unknowns to Comodo and we would provide detailed analyses report to them with a verdict. This would be only available to Enterprise customers with Premium License.

What is Improved:

1. CES upgrade process becomes seamless with better user experience
  2. Log structure is improved for easier SIEM integration and better data visualization for admins
  3. New competitor product versions to be uninstalled added
  4. ESM will override the settings even if the user changes anything on endpoint and make it incompliant
  5. Policy templates and brief descriptions enriched
  6. Path info about unknown files on global list
  7. Current agent version and component list on deployment screen
  8. Added more informative data to other forms as well
  9. Endpoint infections shown more user friendly

Note:
This version supports either fresh install of ESM or upgrade from 3.3 to 3.4.

You can get the a trial license from below link and start using it.

https://secure.comodo.com/home/purchase.php?pid=32&license=try

PS: Few Screen shots attached

Best regards,
Ilker

[attachment deleted by admin]

Nice. Congratulations! :-TU

Tebrikler İlker :-TU

excellent job guys!

Love the new Dashboard … thanks Guys

Are there plans to use something other than SilverLight as that will be unsupported soon in Chromodo, and Dragon according to the yellow bar across the top of ESM Console or will we have to use none Comodo browsers like IE or Firefox ?. I even had to enable NPAPI in Flags to get SilverLight to work at all in the latest versions of Chromodo and Dragon.

we are building dm.comodo.com to have all the ESM functionality…and its all cloud based…

Thanks.

Good news. Looking forward to it.

But my endpoint security manager is not flagging the update yet

Is there something I need to do, or would you be kind enough to PM me a link?

Mike

Hi Mike,

It is a controlled and staged upgrade for now. Please don’t forgot to back-up your server before starting the upgrade.

here is the link: http://download.comodo.com/cesm/download/setups/CESM_Setup_3_Full.exe

Very sensible. To back up do you just stop services and take copies of CrmEntities*.*?

(Automation of this might be a nice feature)

Kind regards

Mike

Downloading now…

Unfortunately the installer hung on ‘validating install’ for me. (I mistakenly clicked ‘complete’ rather than ‘upgrade’ on a machine with an existing 3.3 install, so that might have affected it?)

I had to kill the installer as it made no progress after 15 mins and there was no CPU or disk activity. Now installer will not try again as it thinks there is still an install in progress. Any way to clean this up?

Kind regards

Mike

reboot computer and try install again and pick upgrade

OK, thanks for the feedback, I’ll try that. It runs multiple servers so I will need to time it.

Kind regards

Mike

all I get from that link now is “Welcome to nginx!” and no download starts.

working now thanks

I have to say, temp installation issue aside, this version has proven the most stable and usable so far for me, so well done guys.

Mouse

We are glad to hear that :slight_smile:

:-TU

Whatever happened to the 10 free licenses that Comodo had for ESM?

Mine have expired and I see no way to continue or renew them.

Hi @cohbraz,

It is not available anymore, but please reach out to our support team and lets see what we can do for you.

Ilker