Author Topic: Auto sandbox bat file of cis  (Read 3144 times)

Offline Ploget

• Comodo's Hero
  • 'Your best teacher, is your last mistake'
    • Security & Privacy
Re: Auto sandbox bat file of cis
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2019, 07:34:24 AM »
Advanced Settings > Miscellaneous
I seem to be getting this same problem again with "Application Contained: CMD has been blocked" but I can't find the setting for this in CIS v12.

Can somebody direct me to where this setting is now?
It was originally "Embedded Code Injection" but it no longer seems to exist, even though I have the same hiccup with it.
Ploget

Win10x64 Pro 1903 (18362.295) x 2
Win7x64 Pro x 1 - Home Premium x 1
CIS v.12.0.0.6882 (Pro) & CCAV v.2.0.470195.867
COS for Mozilla
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
'If you think you are too small to make a difference; try sleeping with a Mosquito

Offline Varan-de-C0m0d0

« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2019, 07:46:21 AM »
Thank you Ploget,

I chose to put Sticky Password in the list of exceptions, but that does not change anything...  :-\

Offline futuretech

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2019, 10:18:06 AM »
I seem to be getting this same problem again with "Application Contained: CMD has been blocked" but I can't find the setting for this in CIS v12.

Can somebody direct me to where this setting is now?
It was originally "Embedded Code Injection" but it no longer seems to exist, even though I have the same hiccup with it.
Nothing to do with script analysis/embedded code detection, it is caused by the new auto-containment rule to block files belonging to a file group when they are launched by web browsers.

Offline MatrixShield

« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2019, 10:40:22 AM »
I see.  It was the embedded code injection that was causing the alert before and preventing the addon from working in my browser previously.  I had to disable it in order for it to work.
That same issue has started again with v12 and only just recently (I have primarily been using FireFox for a long time and just been using the other Chromium based browsers for things I need, hence me running into this again.

In the interest of maintaining security, how would I go about preventing this with v12?
Do I just need to select "Do not isolate again" in the prompt?

Offline Varan-de-C0m0d0

« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2019, 11:26:37 AM »
Personally, I select "Do not isolate" in the prompt, but at each reboot, it's the same problem ....
In addition, it's the same problem with all installed browsers ... Chrome, Chromium, Firefox, Drago, and Ice Dragon ...
I contacted the support of "Sticky Password" which generates the error, but no change ... Neither on their side, nor on the side of Comodo ...

Free Endpoint Protection
Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com Smf Destek