1 (25%)
Yes, High Priority
3 (75%)
Neutral
0 (0%)
Bad idea
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: Inform the user that they need to restart their pc to remain protected af update  (Read 716 times)

Offline BlueTesta

• Star Group
  • Comodo's Hero
1. What actually happened or you saw:
When you update CCAV to newer version, you will get an alert that you need to restart your pc to complete the update process.

2. What you wanted to happen or see:
When you update CCAV to newer version, you will get an alert that you need to restart your pc to complete the update process AND remain protected.

3. Why you think it is desirable:
I know 2 novice user that use CCAV, and every time they upgrade CCAV they press Remind Me Later (because they arent bothered to restart now) and they think they are protected and they only need to restart to finish the update.

The CCAV icon is normaly hidden in "show hidden icons" so they wont know the icon is missing.

4. Any other information, screenshots etc:
see pic,
Pic 1 current
Pic 2 New
https://imgur.com/a/EseUf
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 09:49:55 AM by BlueTesta »
"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

Offline futuretech

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
Thank you for submitting this Wish Request. I have now moved this to the WAITING AREA.

Please be sure to vote for your own wish, and for any other wishes you also support. It is also worthwhile to vote against wishes you think would be a waste of resources, as implementing those may slow down the wishes you would really like to see added.

Thanks again.

Offline Umesh

• Comodo Alumni
  • Comodo's Hero
  • Comodo Alumni
    • COMODO
This is long done.
We can't stop malware entering user's PC but we render them use-less when they enter PC: Welcome to Comodo's Default Deny innovation

Free Endpoint Protection
Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com Smf Destek