Author Topic: Wishlist For Comodo Valkyrie Service  (Read 21954 times)

Offline Chiron

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
Wishlist For Comodo Valkyrie Service
« on: December 19, 2011, 05:06:46 PM »
Please post anything you'd like to see added, or improved, with Comodo Valkyrie.

Please only put one wish per post. Thanks.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 10:43:21 PM by Chiron »

Offline Chiron

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
Re: Wishlist for Valkyrie File Verdict Service
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2011, 05:13:01 PM »
I would like to see an option, for registered users to ask for the file to be reanalyzed, even if it has already been analyzed once. This way if the user disagrees with the verdict they can challenge it.

Offline Wisdom

• Star Group
  • Comodo's Hero
  • Default-Deny Protection
    • CFI
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2011, 05:37:37 PM »
Hi Chiron, thanks for this new topic.

I hope be added hash files search (MD5 or SHA-1) in Valkyrie.
Heuristics: detecting tomorrow’s threats today

Offline savit

• Star Group
  • Comodo's Hero
    • 4savit.blogspot.com
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2011, 11:39:29 PM »
can edit and delete about my comment (User Feedback).

Offline savit

• Star Group
  • Comodo's Hero
    • 4savit.blogspot.com
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2011, 11:45:59 PM »
I would like to see an option, for registered users to ask for the file to be reanalyzed, even if it has already been analyzed once. This way if the user disagrees with the verdict they can challenge it.

Yes. Agree me too.

ex) Truested File Submit at the Valkyrie -> (Start) Vlalkyrie Auto Analyze : Malware -> (AV Experts) Vlalkyrie Manual Analyze : Nomarl -> (After) COMODO Antivirus : Malware -> Next??? (can't reanalyze)

Offline savit

• Star Group
  • Comodo's Hero
    • 4savit.blogspot.com
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2011, 11:50:45 PM »
show 'Valkyrie Uploader' Version and released day.

Valkyrie Uploader(for 32-bit Windows 7 / Vista / XP SP2) + 'version,released day'

Offline Chiron

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2011, 11:52:59 PM »
I'd like for them to tell me whether it's in Comodo's whitelist, in addition to the other information.

Offline MartiusD

• Comodo Loves me
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2011, 06:47:37 AM »
The ability to upload archives for analysis. Virus Total, Jotti, and Virscan.org accept archives. Why not Valkyrie?

Most software downloads are in archives and it is very tedious to have to unpack them and select the executables to upload for checking.

Offline lordraiden

• Computer Security Testing Group
  • Comodo's Hero
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2011, 11:41:26 AM »
Link the service with Virus total if it's possible

Offline Chiron

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2011, 12:31:41 PM »
Link the service with Virus total if it's possible
You mean like an option to jump to the virustotal page?

Hmm, they do have the file and the SHA1, so is that possible?

If so then I like it.

Offline lordraiden

• Computer Security Testing Group
  • Comodo's Hero
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2011, 12:48:27 PM »
You mean like an option to jump to the virustotal page?

Hmm, they do have the file and the SHA1, so is that possible?

If so then I like it.

Yes, something like a link (Check In VT) that will send you to VT website and check if the file has been already uploaded, so it will show 2 options re-scan the files o view the last report and if not will show you the option to upload it, because I guess that the file can not be send directly by Valkyrie

Offline wasgij6

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
Re: Wishlist For Comodo Valkyrie File Verdict Service
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2011, 07:46:51 PM »
this was a wish back when CIMA was first released that never got added.

option to save report in different formats (html, pdf, txt etc)
| Win 10 Pro (x64) | UAC Disabled | CCAV | Intel i7 4770k | Asus Maximus VI Formula Mobo | Asus GeForce GTX 780 | G.Skill TridentX 32gb RAM | Samsung 850 Pro SSD |

Offline wasgij6

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
Re: Wishlist For Comodo Valkyrie File Verdict Service
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2011, 07:48:28 PM »
option to not use comodo signatures during file analysis (pure valkyrie analysis)
| Win 10 Pro (x64) | UAC Disabled | CCAV | Intel i7 4770k | Asus Maximus VI Formula Mobo | Asus GeForce GTX 780 | G.Skill TridentX 32gb RAM | Samsung 850 Pro SSD |

Offline wasgij6

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
Re: Wishlist For Comodo Valkyrie Service
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2011, 02:35:01 AM »
i think the valkyrie analysis page needs an overhaul. The create time, start time, and end time can be removed they don't tell anything important about the analysis and take up a lot of space. a box/table with information about the file would be good telling size, hash, sha1, auto result and analyst result (change wording from final result) and if an AV expert has not analyzed the file it could say not yet analyzed by our AV experts then have a button saying submit which would bring up a window with the list of all the experts with their pictures instead of having them on the main page. the last thing i would love to see is a separate tab or box/table for CAV detection. If cav does detect the file it should not factor this into Valkyrie's result, it should be shown separately. With these changes it could look more professional and less confusing. i really like the look of siteinspector maybe valkyrie can look similar to it, keep the comodo sites consistent.

thanks for this great service

Offline Chiron

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
Re: Wishlist For Comodo Valkyrie Service
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2011, 10:28:20 AM »
i think the valkyrie analysis page needs an overhaul. The create time, start time, and end time can be removed they don't tell anything important about the analysis and take up a lot of space. a box/table with information about the file would be good telling size, hash, sha1, auto result and analyst result (change wording from final result) and if an AV expert has not analyzed the file it could say not yet analyzed by our AV experts then have a button saying submit which would bring up a window with the list of all the experts with their pictures instead of having them on the main page. the last thing i would love to see is a separate tab or box/table for CAV detection. If cav does detect the file it should not factor this into Valkyrie's result, it should be shown separately. With these changes it could look more professional and less confusing. i really like the look of siteinspector maybe valkyrie can look similar to it, keep the comodo sites consistent.
+1

I like it. :-TU

Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com Smf Destek