Author Topic: trust connect error 403  (Read 7630 times)

Offline Grail

• Comodo Family Member
trust connect error 403
« on: September 24, 2012, 02:08:32 PM »
I am trying to login into my account (https://accounts.comodo.com/account/login), I get the following message:

"You are not allowed to visit the page you were looking for.

The administrator of this web site has denied access to you at this time.

HTTP 403 Forbidden" - why am I getting this. It seems to me that I am locked out of the account?

I am at the public library and on their wireless network.  I am trying to connect to Trustconnect but it is giving the following message, "connection failed". 

Please help.

Offline dlimonov

• Comodo Loves me
Re: trust connect error 403
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2012, 03:54:20 AM »
Your IP and login have been blocked due to suspected hacker attack. You may contact the support (specify your login and external IP, can be found out with http://www.whatismyip.com).

Offline costerin

• Comodo's Hero
  • Take care Nice people - have a lovely day
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2012, 07:57:18 PM »
Im not sure if that the right place for my post ,but have standing problem with connect to trust connect.
Any time a try a message like this on screanschots .
Everething checked doppelt . My name and password . Can the trust connect start automaticly with windows ?  do we have always to log in everytime windows start?

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline dlimonov

• Comodo Loves me
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2012, 03:25:55 AM »
"All TAP-Win32 adapters on this system are currently in use" - this message means that TAP adapter which is used by TrustConnect VPN isn't available.
Possible reasons:
1. The TAP-Win32 adapter might be disabled. This can be checked by going into the "Network Connections" folder, right-click on TAP-Win32 adapter and select "Enable". Then try connect again.
2. There is no TAP-Win32 adapter installed. In this case you may reinstall TrustConnect (you should have administrative privileges).
3. The TAP-adapter is present, but you don't have administrative privileges and thus not able to manipulate it. In this case logout and login with administrator access/privileges. Then try connect again.
Can the trust connect start automaticly with windows ?  do we have always to log in everytime windows start?
You can put TrustConnect in autostart, but it won't connect automatically with windows startup, you should do it manually.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 03:32:17 AM by dlimonov »

Free Endpoint Protection
Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com Smf Destek