Problem Loading Torrent Websites

I am on a Linux Machine. Recently I upgraded my OS and changed my DNS to that of COMODO SECURE DNS (stable, not beta). And the Next day I configured CTC with OpenVPN. NO Problems so far.

Now I am not exactly sure which one (Secure DNS or CTC or both) is causing this but I am unable to Load most popular Torrent Websites like Extratorrent, Isohunt etc, also, I am unable to load www.tinydl.com, which is not exactly a Torrent Website.

When I try to load these websites I get a message from my browser which says,
“Unable to Connect”-
FF can’t establish a connection to the server at www.xxxxxxxxxx.com.

• The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
  • If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer’s network connection.
  • If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

I was, however, able to finish an incomplete torrent download with Secure DNS. I don’t use CTC for Downloads.

By the way I also use CTC and Secure DNS on my Windows 7 Machine and I have no such problems over there.

I request this Forum to help me nail the issue and solve this problem I am having connecting to the Torrent Websites.

Thanks.

Are you able to load other sites (not torrents) from Linux machine while connected to TrustConnect and using Comodo Secure DNS?

Ok… I don’t know how but Firefox now loads Torrent sites. I still wonder what it may have been.

@dlimonov: yes, I was able to browse every other website but the mentioned ones.

Its all working now.