Hopefully - simple request

Dear all,
I am new with CTC (paid) and facing a problem. I hope you can help me with this and my questions are not too stupid.
Fyi.: I am also using Commodo firewall (free).

The CTC User authentification was successful. OK.
Also, the connection to CTC can be established/ “green icon”.

Does this mean that at that stage my WiFi connection is already protected?

I am asking this as a pop up some seconds later informs me that a “new” network (the one I am currently using) has been detected and is unprotected.
When clicking on “establish safe connection with CTC” a new pop up of Commodo firewall comes up. >>“Pls. wait for CTC to be activated”.
Commodo firewall then informs me that the connection with CTC could not be established.
Clicking retry button: without success.
“Cancel” opens a new pop up asking me to create a new CTC account or to insert username and password. The latter also ends in failure.
So what do I have to do to connect safely (in case the above messages are no errors)?

I truely hope you can help me,
many thanks
Christian

The CTC User authentification was successful. OK. Also, the connection to CTC can be established/ "green icon". >> Does this mean that at that stage my WiFi connection is already protected?
Yes. You can visit some IP-detecting site (e.g. http://ip-detect.net/) and make sure that you see IP and location of one of TrustConnect servers instead of your real IP and location.
I am asking this as a pop up some seconds later informs me that a "new" network (the one I am currently using) has been detected and is unprotected. When clicking on "establish safe connection with CTC" a new pop up of Commodo firewall comes up. >>"Pls. wait for CTC to be activated". Commodo firewall then informs me that the connection with CTC could not be established. Clicking retry button: without success. "Cancel" opens a new pop up asking me to create a new CTC account or to insert username and password. The latter also ends in failure. So what do I have to do to connect safely (in case the above messages are no errors)?
I would recommend you contact support https://support.comodo.com/index.php?_m=tickets&_a=submit