Author Topic: Get Trustconnect for Smart-phone  (Read 6270 times)

Offline Referee06

• Buddy Rich - The World's Greatest Jazz Drummer
Get Trustconnect for Smart-phone
« on: July 11, 2012, 03:03:38 AM »
I recently purchased a "smart phone" by which I can send e-mails and access the Internet. Can I get Trustconnect for this phone?

Offline vadim

• Comodo's Hero
Re: Get Trustconnect for Smart-phone
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2012, 05:51:40 AM »
--
Vadim Lvovskiy
Development Manager
COMODO Group Inc.

Offline Referee06

• Buddy Rich - The World's Greatest Jazz Drummer
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2012, 07:58:24 AM »
vadim, thanks for the reply. I have a Korean Samsung smart-phone and tried using the instructions in the top link that you sent. I entered the "us1..." in the example and don't know if I was able to connect to the Trustconnect server or not because I was not asked for any information. However, after I pressed "OK" after I attempted using the "us1...," the screen showed that PPPP (or something like that) was encrypted. However, when I checked later, there were no VPN setting showing????  Anyway, thanks for the response.

Offline dlimonov

• Comodo Loves me
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2012, 03:55:12 AM »
Is your smartphone Android-powered? If yes, this link might be useful:
http://help.comodo.com/topic-83-1-158-4042-How-To-Set-Up-TrustConnect-On-Android-Devices.html

Offline pj0702

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2012, 10:00:50 PM »
Just the conversation I was looking for. I have no problem connectiing CTC via my iPad 3 using the link above. I can also connect with my samsung galaxy 2 smartphone, however, though my smartphone can connect I lose all web connectivity via CTC afterwards on the same. No problems with my laptop, or ipad.

How can I amend this issue? When I close CTC on the smartphone all web activity again becomes active. Thanks for any help you can give me, I really can't figure this one out. ???

Many thanks in advance!  :)

Offline dlimonov

• Comodo Loves me
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2012, 09:57:41 AM »
Just the conversation I was looking for. I have no problem connectiing CTC via my iPad 3 using the link above. I can also connect with my samsung galaxy 2 smartphone, however, though my smartphone can connect I lose all web connectivity via CTC afterwards on the same. No problems with my laptop, or ipad.

How can I amend this issue? When I close CTC on the smartphone all web activity again becomes active. Thanks for any help you can give me, I really can't figure this one out. ???

Many thanks in advance!  :)

Try to specify IP of your DNS server (or Google Public DNS, addresses 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4) in "DNS search domains" of VPN settings.

Free Endpoint Protection
Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com Smf Destek