COMODO Rescue Disk (CRD) v2.0.261647.1 is formally released.

Hi Everyone,

We are excited to announce that COMODO Rescue Disk (CRD) v2.0.261647.1 is formally released.

COMODO Rescue Disk (CRD) is a bootable disk image with COMODO Cleaning Essentials (CCE) for Linux embedded. CCE for Linux is a powerful virus, spyware, rootkit scanner and cleaner which works in both GUI and text mode. CRD works more efficient than CCE for Windows because it cleans your system before Windows operating system is loaded. It is designed to be used when malware embeds itself so deeply into your system that CCE for Windows cannot clean it or Windows cannot start because of any infection or abnormal system change. CRD also provides you with tools to explore files in your hard drive, take screenshot and browse web page.

Changes in CRD 2.0 since 1.x Beta:

1. Use latest Comodo Antivirus Engine for Linux v1.2.3.
  2. Identified bugs fixed.
  3. Vendor check to reduce false positives.

Download link:
http://download.comodo.com/crd/download/setups/comodo_rescue_disk_2.0.261647.1.iso
size: 50.5 MB (53,039,104 bytes)
md5: 92666a4fb75adecfd4cbd70b22e5254c
sha1: 1dbd3fe1f084c140335e9c0280ccf87457d3fd87

Appreciate a lot for your kind supports and welcome to give us your feedback.

Regards,
Yanghua

[attachment deleted by admin]

Congrats on the release, ill have to try this out

Congratulations! Well done and thank you guys!

Bravo!
:-TU

Does getting CRD from within CIS 6 gives this latest version?

Congratulations with the release.

Is this the same or a newer version of what CIS v6 provides?

excellent work guys! welldone.

how do i include it into a general dvd with GRUB bootloader?
what a grub menu looks like?

Use SARDU.

Well, I know what I’m testing on my Friday night. :smiley:

Good Work, Guys :-TU

Good job nice ! :-TU

Is there anyway to install a Linux RAID driver after the system has booted from the CD? I have a heavy duty 64 bit XP machine that I know to be infected with a nasty rootkit, but CRD v1 didn’t see the volume which was on a RAID.

Does this COMODO Rescue Disk (CRD) v2.0.261647.1 works on W8 Pro 64bit please advise thank you.

can i use comodo rescue disk on windows xp and windows 7? can i use only cce from comodo rescue disk separately is it possible? :slight_smile:

Looks like yes, SpeedyPC.

1. Yes and yes.
  2. Probably not. CCE in the rescue disk is a linux version in a linux environment.