Author Topic: Comodo Mobile Security on Android (CMS) v.1.1.16984.2 is formally released.  (Read 25913 times)

Offline Hastr

• Comodo's Hero
  • Be well :)
Thanks! Excellent work! Are you planning to add a translation to other languages​​? I can try to translate into Russian, if the language file will be available.
๑۩۞۩๑ C•O•M•O•D•O ๑۩۞۩๑

Offline ATAS

wats the battery usage of CMS?

Offline Melih

• CEO - Comodo
  • Administrator
  • Comodo's Hero
    • Video Blog
Thanks! Excellent work! Are you planning to add a translation to other languages​​? I can try to translate into Russian, if the language file will be available.

good idea, i think we should.
pls start a thread and let me know about translations. I will get the team leader for it to prepare the language file.

thank you again!

Offline WillanZar

Hi,

Love the program, but would love to see some sort of locking, wiping and gps tracking of my phone, then it really would be a complete mobile security application, otherwise it feels uncomplete for me.

Offline Melih

• CEO - Comodo
  • Administrator
  • Comodo's Hero
    • Video Blog
Hi,

Love the program, but would love to see some sort of locking, wiping and gps tracking of my phone, then it really would be a complete mobile security application, otherwise it feels uncomplete for me.

we would most definitely love to provide all this functionality.

we already have scheduled many new features for the next release which should be out shortly. Please keep the wishlist coming, we have an amazing team who would love to hear from you and develop the features you want.

thanks
Melih

Offline John Buchanan

• "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the outcome of the vote." ~ Benjamin Franklin
  • Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
  • Personal Dragons can be defeated. Improve yourself
Over 1000 downloads from Android Market already!
I had faith this would do amazingly well on the Market.
Please follow Comodo Forum Policy

Bah! Ban 'em all! The only good member is a banned member
And a member is just a policy violator who hasn't been caught yet. >:-D

Offline Fanny

• Comodo Family Member
wats the battery usage of CMS?

Hi, don't worry about this. CMS will not take additional battery usage. There's no difference about the battery usage after installing CMS.

Thanks.

Fanny

Offline Fanny

• Comodo Family Member
we would most definitely love to provide all this functionality.

we already have scheduled many new features for the next release which should be out shortly. Please keep the wishlist coming, we have an amazing team who would love to hear from you and develop the features you want.

thanks
Melih

Exactly! We will definitely have following 3 features to make CMS as very complete suite for your device:

(1) Anti-theft;
(2) Contact/App Backup;
(3) Traffic Monitoring.

Most importantly, all the features of CMS will be free!!!  ;)

Please continue to strongly support our product!

Thanks.

Best regards.

Fanny

Offline Comm512

• Comodo Family Member
Amazing! installed it yesterday. It is so lightweight.
Feels good to have more control over what an app is allowed to do on my phone. Just like on my pc

Battery life is not affected much. I do not even see a drop in battery life. i normally do 3 to 4 days with 1 battery charge so i will need to see, but looks like it is still going to make the 3 - 4 days with comodo installed

i would happily suggest this to anyone i know with an android device!

Offline EricJH

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
Will this also work on an Android based tablet?

Offline Melih

• CEO - Comodo
  • Administrator
  • Comodo's Hero
    • Video Blog
Will this also work on an Android based tablet?

yes

Offline CmsFan

i know i've already emailed one of the CMS staffs about this, but i thought i should add it here as well.
since you guys also worked on the firewall portion of pc softwares, should also implement a firewall feature into the CMS app in one of the next updates, as well as adding a web/internet security function into it too! that would probably boost the power of the app that you guys are currently working so hard on.

Offline mclandytm

Any chance one of the next versions will work on an HD tablet (I have a Lenovo K1 Tegra2 tablet with Android 3.2.1)?  Right now, it doesn't show up for me in (or install from) the Android Market because supposedly it is not compatible.  I use Comodo on my PC and recommend it to all my friends, so I sure would like to also have it for my tablet.

Offline Valentin N

• Malware Research Group
  • Comodo's Hero
  • Usability Study Group
    • My homepage at the moment
good idea, i think we should.
pls start a thread and let me know about translations. I will get the team leader for it to prepare the language file.

thank you again!

I have prepared the a thread regarding this matter.

CEVPN: Valentin N

CIS 6.3

Keep CTM alive by voting

Offline viral1

Any chance to see full application firewall in mobile security? Thanks:)

Free Endpoint Protection
Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com Smf Destek