Author Topic: Comodo Mobile Security (CMS) v1.3.20180.7 with Traffic Monitoring is released.  (Read 46593 times)

Offline xiaofeng

• Comodo Staff
  • Comodo Loves me
Does CMS has heuristic ways of dealing with viruses/spyware and does it scan for spyware as well?

Yes, it has huristic ways and it scans for spyware.

Offline patrice58

• Computer Security Testing Group
  • Comodo's Hero
Are you going to make a web based interface for CMS users to report their phones lost or stolen?
Vista Home Premium 32 bit (user account) CISC 4.1.150349.920 + CAV (On Access) + Sandbox,V-Engine 2.7.0.37, SpywareBlaster 4.3, SAS (free), a-squared (free) MBAM (free) Finjan Secure Browsing, Windows Defender (scanner only), Zemana AntiLogger 1.9.2.206,

Offline hyatt69

• Comodo's Hero
this is the feature im waiting for.

Are you going to make a web based interface for CMS users to report their phones lost or stolen?

Offline patrice58

• Comodo's Hero
I am waiting for them to scan memory cards but I guess they are busy adding a battery monitoring add on worry about a security crucial feature like memory cards. Who cares about security when you can add more pointless bloat.  CMS next new improvement now with a comodo media player. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Vista Home Premium 32 bit (user account) CISC 4.1.150349.920 + CAV (On Access) + Sandbox,V-Engine 2.7.0.37, SpywareBlaster 4.3, SAS (free), a-squared (free) MBAM (free) Finjan Secure Browsing, Windows Defender (scanner only), Zemana AntiLogger 1.9.2.206,

Offline xiaofeng

• Comodo Staff
  • Comodo Loves me
I am waiting for them to scan memory cards but I guess they are busy adding a battery monitoring add on worry about a security crucial feature like memory cards. Who cares about security when you can add more pointless bloat.  CMS next new improvement now with a comodo media player. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Hi, Guys, the version with SD card scan is under test now. Please give us a little bit more time.

Thank you very much.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 09:53:53 PM by xiaofeng »

Offline patrice58

• Comodo's Hero
No problem take your time. At least I/we now know that it is something comodo is looking into. That's good enough for me.

Offline patrice58

• Comodo's Hero
Just thought of something. Are you going to provide a way for CMS users to send you android viruses if they have any on their phones and or suspicious files for you to check and add to the database and or report as clean?

Offline xiaofeng

• Comodo Staff
  • Comodo Loves me
Just thought of something. Are you going to provide a way for CMS users to send you android viruses if they have any on their phones and or suspicious files for you to check and add to the database and or report as clean?

Yes, we are planing that.

Offline krisztianbartha

Hi guys, I have a problem with the Anti Theft.
I can't set password, because when I write, too many character displayed, but if the QWERTY keyboard could be available here, I think the problem is solved.
Any idea?

Device: Sony Ericcson Xperia Ray
Android: 4.0.4

Offline patrice58

• Comodo's Hero

Yes, we are planing that.

Cool sounds good :-)

Offline patrice58

• Comodo's Hero
Will you have a page where you show how many defs are in CMS like you do with CIS/CAV?

Offline xiaofeng

• Comodo Staff
  • Comodo Loves me
Will you have a page where you show how many defs are in CMS like you do with CIS/CAV?

No in this version, maybe in the further.  :)

Offline patrice58

• Comodo's Hero
Is there any way you can make the CMS icon smaller. Compared to other apps the icon is overly big to the point of being ugly.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 08:55:48 PM by patrice58 »

Offline bulgroz

• Comodo's Hero
Fantastic product. Works well and smoothly, even on an older under powered device. I was using Avast which had a couple of features that could be added to CMS. I will put them in the wish list too.

1. Call / SMS blocking: Ability to block calls based on group memberships and times, could create a group called Family and allow at all times, or a group called work and allow only on weekdays between 6:00am and 6:00pm
2. Application firewall: Ability to choose which applications can access a specific network, e.g. Facebook to access the web via wireless, but not via 3G.

Thanks for the product.

Offline xiaofeng

• Comodo Staff
  • Comodo Loves me
Fantastic product. Works well and smoothly, even on an older under powered device. I was using Avast which had a couple of features that could be added to CMS. I will put them in the wish list too.

1. Call / SMS blocking: Ability to block calls based on group memberships and times, could create a group called Family and allow at all times, or a group called work and allow only on weekdays between 6:00am and 6:00pm
2. Application firewall: Ability to choose which applications can access a specific network, e.g. Facebook to access the web via wireless, but not via 3G.

Thanks for the product.

HI, bulgroz, Thank you very much.

Free Endpoint Protection
Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com Smf Destek