Author Topic: Comodo Mobile Security (CMS) v1.3.20180.7 with Traffic Monitoring is released.  (Read 46592 times)

Offline xiaofeng

• Comodo Staff
  • Comodo Loves me
To what version does the download link the start post link? Is that to 1.3.20448.6 or to v1.3.20180.7?

Hi, EricJH, the link on start post is for the latest version now. The link will always be the latest version.

Offline John Buchanan

• "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the outcome of the vote." ~ Benjamin Franklin
  • Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
  • Personal Dragons can be defeated. Improve yourself
Just tried it now and nothing. What country you from?

I am in Canada.
But since you can DL from the links provided within this Forum and from within CMS itself, I wouldn't worry about accessing Google Play.
Please follow Comodo Forum Policy

Bah! Ban 'em all! The only good member is a banned member
And a member is just a policy violator who hasn't been caught yet. >:-D

Offline patrice58

• Computer Security Testing Group
  • Comodo's Hero
I am from the UK. It is great that you can DL CMS from so many different places.
Vista Home Premium 32 bit (user account) CISC 4.1.150349.920 + CAV (On Access) + Sandbox,V-Engine 2.7.0.37, SpywareBlaster 4.3, SAS (free), a-squared (free) MBAM (free) Finjan Secure Browsing, Windows Defender (scanner only), Zemana AntiLogger 1.9.2.206,

Offline patrice58

• Comodo's Hero
Can CMS be installed to and run from memory stick? Or is it recommended to do all the above from your phone.
Vista Home Premium 32 bit (user account) CISC 4.1.150349.920 + CAV (On Access) + Sandbox,V-Engine 2.7.0.37, SpywareBlaster 4.3, SAS (free), a-squared (free) MBAM (free) Finjan Secure Browsing, Windows Defender (scanner only), Zemana AntiLogger 1.9.2.206,

Offline panic

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
  • Linux is free only if your time is worthless.;-)
Can CMS be installed to and run from memory stick? Or is it recommended to do all the above from your phone.

Removable security??

Wouldn't be all that secure would it?

Ewen :-)
As your mums would say, "If you can't play nice with all the other kiddies, go home".
All users are asked to please read and abide by the  Comodo Forum Policy.
If you can't conform, don't use the forum.

Offline patrice58

• Comodo's Hero
Probably not no! :D A great space saver tho.

Offline lyonel

• Comodo's Hero
i  can't find anything if CMS is compatible with cyanogen mod?
French Translator of / Traducteur pour le Français de: CIS, CMS, CCAV, COHE, CB, ITSM

Offline Graham1

• Comodo's Hero
i  can't find anything if CMS is compatible with cyanogen mod?

Works fine with CM7 (7.2.0) on Blade.

:)
Ubuntu 20.04 LTS | Chromium | uBlock Origin | Privacy Badger | HTTPS Everywhere
https://www.thevenusproject.com | Beyond Politics Poverty and War

Offline morphiusz

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
    • Suspicious file?
Guys, does your CMS always notify about status of the installed app?
I mean it always display a notification like a "Safe app: X" or "found dangerous software" ? Because some users (including me) face problem - CMS does not always scan installed app. (or display a notification very late).
« Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 08:17:19 AM by morphiusz »

Offline John Buchanan

• "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the outcome of the vote." ~ Benjamin Franklin
  • Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
  • Personal Dragons can be defeated. Improve yourself
On my phone it displays the app name as it is scanned (all apps) and if one is found the file (app) is flagged and you are immediately notified about the find/discovery and what file it is.
I know this because I did have an app go viral. CMS very quickly let me know it.
I also will note this app is no longer found on the market either.
Please follow Comodo Forum Policy

Bah! Ban 'em all! The only good member is a banned member
And a member is just a policy violator who hasn't been caught yet. >:-D

Offline Nige_39

• Comodo's Hero
So Overall is it worth having it installed on your phone Comodo Antivirus. ? Also with so many things installed within the package. How long does your battery last?

Regards

Nigel.
Win 10 Home 64Bit, Firefox 64bit, CIS 12.2.2.7098, Ublock Origin, Privacy Badger, Decentraleyes, HTTPS-Only Mode in all windows. under Firefox.

Offline patrice58

• Comodo's Hero
I would say it depends on the sort of user you are? If you are sure that your memory card is 100 per cent clean then yes install it but as CMS does not scan your memory card if you are not sure then you could aways do what I did and install both CMS and Avast or one at a time and see which one seems best for you and your phone.

Offline Nige_39

• Comodo's Hero
I would say it depends on the sort of user you are? If you are sure that your memory card is 100 per cent clean then yes install it but as CMS does not scan your memory card if you are not sure then you could aways do what I did and install both CMS and Avast or one at a time and see which one seems best for you and your phone.

Thanks for the infomation Patrice, I will of course look into it. And see what is best.

Regards

Nigel
Win 10 Home 64Bit, Firefox 64bit, CIS 12.2.2.7098, Ublock Origin, Privacy Badger, Decentraleyes, HTTPS-Only Mode in all windows. under Firefox.

Offline patrice58

• Comodo's Hero
No problem. I am pleased to help.

Offline patrice58

• Comodo's Hero
Does CMS has heuristic ways of dealing with viruses/spyware and does it scan for spyware as well?

Free Endpoint Protection
Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com Smf Destek