i don'[t know if here is where i should post, so, if not, please move it where it should be. thanks.
A. Application Name:
COMODO MOBILE SECURITY
B. The bug/issue
CAN'T REMOVE RISKY APP
1. What you did: I SCANNED MY ANDROID.
2. What actually happened or you actually saw: THE SCAN FOUND A RISKY APP.
3. What you expected to happen or see: I WAS EXPECTING FOR CMS TO REMOVE THE APP, BUT IT DIDN'T, IT SAID UNINSTALL UNSUCCESSFUL.
4. How you tried to fix it & what happened: -
5. Is it a software compatibility problem?: -
6. Details & exact version of any software (except CMS) involved (with download link unless malware): APP CALLED MEDIATEKDATA
7. Whether you can make the problem happen again, and if so exact steps to make it happen: SCAN DEVICE AND "SYSTEM NEEDS ATTENTION" MESSAGE APPEARS, IF I PRESS THE APP TO BE REMOVED, CMS STARTS TO REMOVE IT, THEN IS SAYS UNINSTALL UNSUCCESSFUL.
8. Any other information (eg your guess regarding the cause, with reasons): MAYBE THE DEVICE HAS TO BE ROOTED? THAT;S WHAT I UNDERSTOOD FROM HERE, ALSO OPENED BY ME:https://forums.comodo.com/comodo-mobile-security-cms/risky-app-t111750.0.html;new;topicseen#new
C. Files appended. (Please zip unless screenshots)
1. Screenshots of UI bugs: -
2. System log file: -
3. Screenshot of setting page. Can be used instead of typed product and database version. -
D. Your set-up
1. CMS version, database version used: 3.0.1.0153, DON'T KNOW WHERE TO FIND DATABASE VERSION IN CMS.
2. Mobile phone models: PULID F15
3. Adroid OS version: 4.2.1
4. Where does Android OS come from?(Original OS or reinstalled OS? If it is reinstalled OS, please provide a download link) ORIGINAL VERSION.
5. Where does ROM come from?(Original ROM or reinstalled ROM? If it is reinstalled ROM, please provide a download link) ORIGINAL VERSION.
6. Have you updated (without uninstall) from a previous version of CMS: NO, NO UPDATES.
7. Other security and utility software currently installed: NO.
8. Other security software previously installed at any time:MANY: ESET, AVAST, AVIRA, KASPERSY MOBILE, BUT I FORMATED THE PHONE BEFORE INSTALLING COMODO.