CMS 2.6.2

CMS now updates to 2.6.2 which added the option to share CMS and the SDCARD issue has been resolved.

Eric

[attachment deleted by admin]

Other changes include cloud scan options and sms/call blocking options. See attached screenshots.

[attachment deleted by admin]

:-TU

hi did not work ask advisor privacy root

I’m not sure what you mean, Kolyan.

didn’t receive the template for this new version.

the Privacy Advisor does not work on 4.3, 4.4

Can’t speak for 4.3, but 4.4.2 has Private Mode built in.
Why would you use an app chewing up additional resources for something already included within the OS?

I came across your post when I was looking for help on the Privacy Advisor not enabled on my 4.4.2 LG 90. I have since searched far and wide for what the 4.4.2 privacy mode is but I can’t find anything to it. Could you point me to something or somewhere that can help me to make use of this function?

Hi Guys;
We are going to create a new Beta User Group. What is benefit for new Beta User Group;

1)Beta version will be OTA update through Google Play. (you don’t need to click to download link and install it. We will release beta version trough Google Play at Beta Release)
2)Save time and minimize the Beta Release Process (just join our New Beta User group then everything we handle it. You enjoy with new Beta version)
3)The betas offer a number of new and some unique features Beta users has first priorty to get and experience it.

How To Become a new Beta User
Please click below link then send us “Join Request” our Beta User group.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/115631336019392398304

Thanks
Murat