A. Application Name: Comodo App Lock 3.3.2504
B. The bug/issue: Sneek Peek picture is completely black.
1. What you did: Set an app to be locked. Opened the app and entered the code incorrectly 3 times.
2. What actually happened or you actually saw: Sneak Peek took a picture, but it is very dark. Unless it happens to be taken in a very bight setting, no detail can be seen in the picture.
3. What you expected to happen or see: A picture of the device user, taken from the front camera of the phone.
4. How you tried to fix it & what happened: Uninstall, rebooted phone, reinstalled. Same issue.
5. Is it a software compatibility problem?: I do not think so.
6. Details & exact version of any software (except CMS) involved (with download link unless malware): N/A
7. Whether you can make the problem happen again, and if so exact steps to make it happen: Happens every time Sneak Peek attempts to take a picture.
8. Any other information (eg your guess regarding the cause, with reasons): N/A
C. Files appended. (Please zip unless screenshots)
1. Screenshots of UI bugs:
2. System log file:
3. Screenshot of setting page. Can be used instead of typed product and database version.
D. Your set-up
1. CMS version, database version used: Comodo App Lock 3.3.2504, downloaded from Google Play
2. Mobile phone models: Samsung SM-N910T
3. Android OS version: 6.0.1
4. Where does Android OS come from?(Original OS or reinstalled OS? If it is reinstalled OS, please provide a download link): Original
5. Where does ROM come from?(Original ROM or reinstalled ROM? If it is reinstalled ROM, please provide a download link): Original
6. Have you updated (without uninstall) from a previous version of CMS: I updated, had the issue, unistalled then reinstalled.
7. Other security and utility software currently installed: None.
8. Other security software previously installed at any time: None.
EDIT: Modified the Sneak Peek picture description.