Battery Saver Issue.

Hi, I’ve installed Comodo Battery Saver on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 tablet PC, the first day it was cool but then i’ve shut my tablet down to recharge it when the battery was below 20% charge. After it’s finished with charging, I unplugged the charger and started the tablet, I saw a notification on CBS app saying that i shouldn’t let the battery run dry before I start charging and that I should start charging when the battery level is between 20% - 80%. Well, I’ve said “OK”. Then I had to charge it again after some time so I’ve shut my tablet down when the battery level was 30% to start charging. When the charging was finished I’ve unplugged the charger, started the tablet and saw the exact message saying “You let the battery run dry before starting to charge.” It said to me that i should charge between 20% - 80% battery level, so I did started the charging when it was at 30% but still the same message? Why? Whenever I charge my tablet I get the same message. Is that a bug or something? Also I wonder something else, If CBS controls how the device is being charged when it’s(the device) running (like Cycle Charging, Trickle Charging etc.) why does it gives me a message saying that it’s bad. Doesn’t the app protects the battery by controlling the charging current level?

Hi and welcome to the forum!
Apparently CBS cannot recognize whether your tablet shuts down intentionally or because the battery dried off.
side question: Why do you shout down your tablet while charging?

If CBS controls how the device is being charged when it's(the device) running (like Cycle Charging, Trickle Charging etc.) why does it gives me a message saying that it's bad. Doesn't the app protects the battery by controlling the charging current level?

It seems to NOT control the charging process - it’s just there to inform you in which stage the charging is. The software cannot regulate how much power is flowing to the battery… :wink:

Cheers.

I shut down the tablet because CBS says: You used the phone(it’s a tablet) while charging, this can reduce battery life etc.

Edit: And it lowers the score anyway??

I never shut down while charging, and my battery is good, even after a year of regular use.

I think CBS understands if the tablet/phone is shut down by user ‘IF’ you shut it down after starting to charge.