BACKUP not saving on SD card

Hello
I’m using this apps and when making a backup I noticed that my backup file is strored on main device memory instead of on SD card. There is no option to choose the place when the backup should be stored.
After reset to factory settings all backups will be lost.

The information on Backup screen shows that copy will be stored on SD card but it doesn’t work.

path of file is: storage/emulated/0/comodo/backup/data
but should be extSdCard/comodo/data

what is wrong?
why I can’t set the destination folder for a backup?

Hello,

I am pretty sure you have but let me ask any way :slight_smile: Do you have SD card on your device?

Please also give us your device brand, model and Android version so that we can check it on our site as well.

Best regards,
Ilker

Phone - Galaxy S4 Mini GT-I9195
Android 4.2.2

Of course the SD card is visible by phone - I have made some photos and save them to the SD card.
In My File folder I see the path: storage/extSdCard - and here I have my file on SD card.

When I open Comodo Backup option I can press only backup batton and Comodo is choosing the destination with no option for me.
Maybe it should be the option to choose internal or external memory.

BRGDS
Woytek

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback and suggestion. We are going to check and improve it as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Ilker

It’s been more than a year and this is still not working for me. CMS thinks I don’t have an SD card installed …

Hi;
Actually we are going to release new version soon. So You can select Backup files path in settings.

Thanks
Murat