Now we have Comodo Mobile Device Management 3.0 available with Cloud server option
. All you need to do is go to https://mdm.comodo.com/
and click free trial. You will be guided to get the license and setup your cloud MDM server in seconds. What is new on CMDM 3.0?
- ‘Sneak-Peek’ antitheft feature: If somebody enters the wrong password on a lost or stolen device, CMDM controlled devices will automatically take a photo of the device holder and save it to server with their picture and location
- Persistent VPN option: All traffic from managed Samsung KNOX devices can now be directed to your company VPN
- Re-configuration wizard for in-host server option: Makes it easier for administrators to modify major CMDM configuration settings after installation
- MS Exchange service control panel: Detailed logging and connection information improves visibility and troubleshooting with MS Exchange integrations.
- Easy installation option for trial customers who prefer to install on their own server. No need to get valid SSL and DNS entry. Installer can generate self-signed certificate.
- Ability to customize mail templates. Companies can decide on their own communication preferences.
- Silent application install/uninstall option for Samsung KNOX and Rooted Android devices. Admin would have more control over managed devices.
- State of the art malware protection with patent pending approach. Malwares would not be able to harm your devices with auto remediation functions.
- Kiosk mode for Android Samsung KNOX devices.
- Enterprise application store for IOS devices. Now, companies can have their own application store on both Android and IOS.
- Auto fill on application catalog for store applications.
- Able to communicate with users directly by sending push messages to their devices.
- IOS CMDM application is live on Appstore.Improved:
- Time-zone selection added to installer for in-host server option.
- Notifications are now shown on devices when a new ‘recommended’ application is available
- Managed devices can now play voice alerts when they receive a message from CMDM
- New ‘Remove’ option allows administrators to quickly remove and replace an existing Apple Push Notification certificate
- Improved Exchange ActiveSync (EAS) support for iOS 8
- Improved mail configuration for Android profiles
- Large LDAP user groups can now be queued for importing
- Improved role management in LDAP groups
- LDAP authentication improved
- SMTP settings moved to the web portal
- Full option set added for Wifi and Cellular connections (force on/off, user choice)
- Managed applications are removed from a device when it is removed from CMDM
- Added SMS/MMS blocking to Kiosk mode
- Administrators can now opt not to send enrollment emails to users
- Improved role management features
- Improved visibility for profile associations.
- Improved company mail access control
- Improved UI design
- Improved performance
Please go ahead and try, let us hear what you think!