Comodo Mobile Device Management 3.0 and Cloud server availability!!!

Hi all,

Now we have Comodo Mobile Device Management 3.0 available with Cloud server option. All you need to do is go to https://mdm.comodo.com/ and click free trial. You will be guided to get the license and setup your cloud MDM server in seconds.

What is new on CMDM 3.0?

• ‘Sneak-Peek’ antitheft feature: If somebody enters the wrong password on a lost or stolen device, CMDM controlled devices will automatically take a photo of the device holder and save it to server with their picture and location
  • Persistent VPN option: All traffic from managed Samsung KNOX devices can now be directed to your company VPN
  • Re-configuration wizard for in-host server option: Makes it easier for administrators to modify major CMDM configuration settings after installation
  • MS Exchange service control panel: Detailed logging and connection information improves visibility and troubleshooting with MS Exchange integrations.
  • Easy installation option for trial customers who prefer to install on their own server. No need to get valid SSL and DNS entry. Installer can generate self-signed certificate.
  • Ability to customize mail templates. Companies can decide on their own communication preferences.
  • Silent application install/uninstall option for Samsung KNOX and Rooted Android devices. Admin would have more control over managed devices.
  • State of the art malware protection with patent pending approach. Malwares would not be able to harm your devices with auto remediation functions.
  • Kiosk mode for Android Samsung KNOX devices.
  • Enterprise application store for IOS devices. Now, companies can have their own application store on both Android and IOS.
  • Auto fill on application catalog for store applications.
  • Able to communicate with users directly by sending push messages to their devices.
  • IOS CMDM application is live on Appstore.

Improved:

• Time-zone selection added to installer for in-host server option.
  • Notifications are now shown on devices when a new ‘recommended’ application is available
  • Managed devices can now play voice alerts when they receive a message from CMDM
  • New ‘Remove’ option allows administrators to quickly remove and replace an existing Apple Push Notification certificate
  • Improved Exchange ActiveSync (EAS) support for iOS 8
  • Improved mail configuration for Android profiles
  • Large LDAP user groups can now be queued for importing
  • Improved role management in LDAP groups
  • LDAP authentication improved
  • SMTP settings moved to the web portal
  • Full option set added for Wifi and Cellular connections (force on/off, user choice)
  • Managed applications are removed from a device when it is removed from CMDM
  • Added SMS/MMS blocking to Kiosk mode
  • Administrators can now opt not to send enrollment emails to users
  • Improved role management features
  • Improved visibility for profile associations.
  • Improved company mail access control
  • Improved UI design
  • Improved performance

Please go ahead and try, let us hear what you think!
Ilker

Excellent work guys!

Congratulations with the first release in the New Year. :■■■■

Congrats, Ilkers, on this latest release

Thank you!

We keep working on this platform with a great team to make it even better everyday :slight_smile:

Logging in as a Comodo user doesnt seem to work for me there is no blank for user name and email address and password combination looks wrong and
It doesn’t work of course

Hi Brockie,

I am not sure in which step you could not authenticate. You should be able to use “forgot my password” option in any case. Could you please send an email with screen shots and problem details to mdmsupport@comodo.com? We would be able to understand the issue and offer guidance much quickly.

Best regards,
Ilker

By the way, you can check out exact steps from our help guide:

https://help.comodo.com/topic-214-1-633-8156-Signing-up-for-a-Free-trial-License.html

Ilker

Thankyou for your prompt reply I can see my error

I was using my forum username instead of your account user name

Happy new year I will try again tks