We would like to announce new version of Comodo Device Management (CDM) 4.5.
With 4.5 release, you can manage and secure Windows laptops, desktops, workstations and servers. Also, IOS and Android smartphones and tablets. Comodo Device Management (CDM) enable you to control all of your devices from one console.
We already provided 7 layered security (Anti-virus, Firewall, Cloud File intelligence, HIPS, Containment, behavior analysis and Web URL filtering) for your endpoints. With this version remote control and visibility is improved over anti-virus. You can configure granular AV policies with profiles and trigger scans on real time as addition. You would be able to see immediately if any malware found on the system. You will have full info about security status of your inventory.
One important reminder, Comodo Device Management (CDM) has basic version which has full Mobile Device Management, Mobile Application Management, Mobile Security Management and limited time Windows Endpoint Security Management FOR FREE!!!
You can get your free license from below link right away and start using it... If you already have Comodo ONE account, please check your Appstore to enable CDM inside your portal. https://secure.comodo.com/home/purchase.php?pid=82&license=try
And please don't forget, You can use Comodo Cloud Servers start using it in a few minutes or you can deploy it to your internal servers and host on your company. Both options are available.
What is new?
1. New interface for easy and intuitive navigation.
2. Anti-virus management over CDM portal: Admin would be able to configure scheduled scans and trigger on demand scans over CDM.
3. Sandbox history: Admin would be able to see the history of executables which ran inside sandbox.
4. Quarantine List: Admin would be able to see the full list of files that are quarantined with options of permanently removing it or restoring them to original location.
5. Computer infection report: Admin would be able to get reports about current and past infections over endpoints.
6. Anti-virus scan report: Admin would be able to get reports about scheduled and on demand AV scan history over endpoints.
7. Server Support: Windows Server OS support added.
8. Site Deployment: Admin would be able to generate Windows MSI package for bulk enrollment over Active Directory / domain controller.
What is improved?
1. Infection dashboard: Admin would be able to see Windows infections on dashboard in addition to Android infections.
2. Easy Enrollment: Windows endpoints will be enrolled to CES with one click. CES components will be dynamically managed through profile.
3. Seamless upgrade of Comodo Endpoint Security: Admin would be able to update old versions of CES on endpoints without losing protection.
[attachment deleted by admin]