LoginPro Alpha 0.0.0.124 is now available for alpha testing.

LoginPro Alpha 0.0.0.124 is now available for alpha testing at

http://www.LoginPro.com

Alpha testing version should not be run on production system and may contain some defects and/or incomplete features.

LoginPro is a remote control application tailored to allow remote access to your own PC via a central web site, loginpro.com.

FIXED:

1. when connected to remote PC it wasn’t possible to put data using keyboard.
  2. Details link in Tray Application didn’t show additional information about the connection.
  3. Scalling of RDP screen is removed. Now the entire screen is shown on webpage.
  4. Scalling of HTML5 screen is removed.
  5. Defect with Fullscreen selection from resolutions list fixed.
  6. Tray App shows UserName as a Logined user info.
  7. FullScreen and Ctrl+Alt+Del buttons were not show when plugin connection is done
  8. There was no way to install LoginPro from IE if it doesn’t launch cab installation. Now “Download LoginPro Viewer” button is added to let user download and install LoginPro easily.

Server:
Fixes:

1. Make IFrame size different depending on the screen resolution of
    remote PC that user selected
  2. Closed the prompt dialog “Renew now”
  3. PC icons issue resolved.
  4. Removed capcha.
  5. Added Account Activation routine.
  6. fixed issue with plugins installation prompt for non-windows OS
  7. added username to registration form
  8. renamed prompts on Login page and registration form

Known issues:

1. HTML5 screen’s IFrame is not resized now so it’s shown with scrolls
  2. Chrome plugin is not installed on fresh PC.
  3. Edits doesn’t work properly on Tray App
  4. Allowable user list doesn’t work when UAC is ON
  5. Tunnels creation hangs sometimes
  6. For Windows home versions, login background image is not properly drawn for resolutions more than 800x600
  7. Safari on Windows and Mac isn’t isn’t yet working, coming soon. Chrome on Mac is fine.

LoginPro Team.

thanks for the update :-TU

great work guys!

is there a way to connect to the remote PC if a password is not setup on their machine? Also can drag and drop transfers be added?

Is LoginPro available for all popular OS/Browsers (Windows, Linux, Mac, Android, iOS, etc)?

Another option i would like to see added is being able to disable loginpro from starting automatically (on boot)

I have installed the LoginPro Remote Server in a windows xp home edition.
Im using Google Chrome in my Mac to access remotely, but I am always getting:
The user name or password is incorrect.

I obviously know the username and password of my windows session account in the xp pc.
What could be wrong?

If password is not setup there is no way to connect to such remote PC because of security restrictions in RDP.

We have “Drag and drop tranfer” in a list of features but it’s not yet sheduled.

Kind regards,
Vadym.

Currently LoginPro is available for FireFox, Chrome, Comodo Dragon and Internet Explorer.
LoginPro for Windows also has plugins for all these browsers. Other OSes can use HTML5 solution (without plugin installation).

Kind regards,
Vadym.

We have done some research and seems that it’s some kind of restriction of the authentication method we are using in HTML5. So far we don’t have solution for that but you can install plugin on your viewer PC and try to connect to it. Plugin mode authentication works correctly.

Kind regards,
Vadym.

Thanks.
Will be added.

Kind regards,
Vadym.

I am using Firefox nightly 14 aplha.

I did install the viewer plugin but whenever I open LoginPro page, Firefox says “Install missing plugins”, and after clicking it, it gives an error that “no suitable plugin found”.

When I select my system from login pro, I am getting this error message “A plugin is needed to display the content”.

[attachment deleted by admin]

By the way, are the two downloads available on the main page not certified by Comodo ?

They are getting sandboxed and CIS says that they are not certified ???

Reported with the previous release here It’s still the same.

Do I really have to have my credentials on the remote systems server before I can RA to the remote system?

Ewen :slight_smile:

will be…

Correct. Credentials are really required to be set on remote PC.

“Install missing plugins” is what FireFox propose to do but it searches only on it’s own locations for plugins. That’s why it can not find a suitable one. But I think that you should see a prompt on web page with Install button on it that helps to install the plugin.
Also if you close “Install missing plugins” you should see the prompt to install LoginPro plugin.

We’ll have a look what can be done with that FireFox message.

Kind regards,
Vadym.

The plug-in is already installed in firefox, it just doesn’t see it.

COOL! :-TU
Thank you for the reply.