LoginPro 1.5.0.7 Connection Error [merged topic]

Here is the error I get. Win7 Pro 64 bit, behind a router:

Could not connect to remote service [rmi://199.66.200.194:9012/ProxyService]; nested exception is java.rmi.ConnectException: Connection refused to host: 199.66.200.194; nested exception is:
Jva.net.ConnectException: Connection refused

Can anyone help??

Why do I think it has something to do with Windows User’s privileges?
With Microsoft’s RD, you have to supply a User Name and PW that correlates to one of the Users. Where in LoginPro do I specify that??

A similar problem.

Tried on two computers. Both failed.
Windows 7
Windows 2008 R2

I’m getting this error on several computers after I select the computer to control:

Could not connect to remote service
[rmi://199.66.200.194:9012/ProxyService]; nested exception is
java.rmi.ConnectException: Connection refused to host:199.66.200.194;
nested exception is:
java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused.

The Comodo server seems to be blocking/refusing access.

Thanks.

cjoe

I Have the same situation - Windows 8 - please help!
Thank you!

Me too ;D ;D ;D ;D
P/S: OS Win 8 Enter 64bit

Same issue here. OS is Server 2008 R2

bump !

Same problem. Guess nobody looks at this stuff that has an answer. There is a similar post that goes further back than this one.

Comodo do something about this.
If it’s common problem then turn off the service, but whatever the cause not answering a question get’s you on bad reputation.

Can I ask if ANYONE actually has this working? My feeling this functionality is turned off (or has never been turned on) since the error seems to point to the loginpro server (199.66.200.194) refusing connections. Since it doesn’t use any complex java functionality or flash it’s unlikely to be anything in the browser.

I dont know the reasons - but I dont think we can complain too much - loginpro is free - and I use the thick client version for a number of connections - and it works fine… like it …

but it would be good to see html5 remote control … :slight_smile:

I for one would happily pay for the functionality and host my own remote control sessions on my own site…