Comodo KoruMail - Our New Product has launched!

Hi Everyone,

I am here to announce you our new Secure Email Gateway Product “Comodo KoruMail”. KoruMail is an enterprise anti-spam, anti-phishing and anti-malware appliance that uses advanced filters, engines and anti-virus scanners to prevent unsolicited email from entering a network and potentially delivering damaging malware.

Some of our benefits;
• Company specific auto-whitelisting which automatically adapts itself to the company’s environment and traffic
• Pre-perimeter defense efficiently removes spam and malicious content before it enters the enterprise network
• A centralized management console simplifies per-user and per-group mail management
• Restores bandwidth that was lost to unsolicited mail traffic
• Reduces end-users’ lost productivity by identifying and deleting spam messages from their inboxes so they don’t have to filter it themselves
• Data loss prevention (DLP) technology included, which helps mitigate the risk of sensitive information being sent out of a company’s organization
• Standard email archiving and instant, robust search allows customers to locate important information quickly and easily

You can see our press release from the following link:

Our Web Site:

www.comodo.com/korumail

So far I mentioned our general available and stable product for the customers. (KoruMail v5.1.0)

But It is not over yet… We are launching our second release with new features within a week as beta… (KoruMail v5.2.0 – Beta)

If anyone who is interested to test our new beta release, please contact me.

We welcome any feedback or questions you may have.

Hasan Turkyilmaz
Product Manager of KoruMail

Please note Posting of shortened or obfuscated links is not allowed url=https://forums.comodo.com/-t1516.0.html#post_id8[/url]

good job guys!!

lets protect all emails from malware and phishing and of course Spam :wink:

@hasant,
As a new staff member, please read the Forum Policy . In particular, 8.10.
Thank you.

Thanks for reminding. Fixed.

I love the name of it , congrats guys :wink: :-TU

Really cool name :slight_smile:

Congratsss…