The choices for the actions available are:Clean
- If a disinfection routine is available for the selected intection(s), Comodo Antivirus will disinfect the application and retain the application safe. If the disinfection routine is not available, Comodo Antivirus will move the infections to Quarantine for later analysis and restoring/removal of the files. For more details on quarantine feature, refer to Manage Quarantined Items.Ignore Once
- If you want to ignore the threat this time only, select 'Ignore Once'. The file will be ignored only at that time. If the same application invokes again, the Antivirus will report it as a threat.Add to Trusted Files
- If you trust the file, select 'Add to Trusted Files'. The file will be moved to Trusted Files list. The alert will not generated if the same application invokes again.Report as a False Alert
- If you are sure that the file is safe, select 'Report as a False Alert'. The Antivirus will send the file to Comodo for analysis. If the file is trustworthy, it is added to the Comodo safe list.Add to Exclusions
- The file will be moved to Exclusions list and will not be scanned in future. The alert will not generated if the same application invokes again.
Try Report as a False Alert, because if you choose to clean, can affect a program not yet recognized.
Done that's just waiting for the file will be automatically added in the future in a trusted list or as definition signatures.