For those of us that did not know what, Ditto meant, Dictionary.com says:
[dit-oh] Show IPA
Noun, plural -tos, adverb, verb, -toed, -to·ing.
1. The aforesaid; the above; the same (used in accounts, lists, etc., to avoid repetition).
Abbreviation: Do. Symbol: ″. Compare ditto mark.
2. Another of the same.
3. Informal . a duplicate; copy.
4. As already stated; likewise.
–Verb (used with object)
5. To make a copy of, using a Ditto machine.
6. To duplicate or repeat the action or statement of (another person).
Origin: 1615–25; < Italian, variant of detto < Latin dictus said, past participle of dīcere to say; see dictum
Based on the Random House Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2011.
Cite This Source | Link To ditto"