Author Topic: Comodo Firewall in Serbian/Srpski  (Read 22611 times)

Offline helen1

• Comodo Member
Comodo Firewall in Serbian/Srpski
« on: September 23, 2006, 12:39:52 PM »
I wont to help.Send me that files to helen2323 [ at ] hotmail.com.I will try to translate to serbian,I am not sure but I will try.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2006, 02:16:28 PM by Paulo »

Offline Justin L.

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
Re: srpski/serbian translation
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2006, 10:52:41 PM »
I wont to help.Send me that files to helen2323 [ at ] hotmail.com.I will try to translate to serbian,I am not sure but I will try.

Sent 8)

Offline helen1

• Comodo Member
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2006, 08:55:40 AM »
Is this ok?Should I continue with translation.And one thing more serbian is not croatian.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline helen1

• Comodo Member
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2006, 09:07:56 AM »
Hellllllooooooo.Does anybody looked at my translation.Is it ok????? (:AGY) (:AGY)

Offline Ivan

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2006, 09:39:12 AM »
Is this ok?Should I continue with translation.And one thing more serbian is not croatian.

I agree as Serbia and Croatia are two countries, but difference between Serbian and Croatian language is as difference between UK English and US English  -- basically the same language

Offline helen1

• Comodo Member
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2006, 09:56:32 AM »
[at]IVAN
wher are you live?
Then it is serbian/croatian/montenegro/bosnia and hercegovina.Its the same language.

Offline helen1

• Comodo Member
Re: Comodo Firewall in Serbian/Srpski
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2006, 04:07:24 AM »
When we need to send our translations?

Offline helen1

• Comodo Member
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2006, 03:38:03 PM »
Are this charts allowed žšđčć.I need quick anwser.

Offline Nostromov

• Comodo Member
  • w00t!
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2007, 01:07:33 PM »
Please lets not have an Croatian/Serbian argument. The languages may be very similar, but there are many differences; Especially as of late. If you're doing a Serbian translation, then maybe we can team-up...

Lots of software has been translated and it would be logical to use the same technical terms as lets say the Joomla! translation uses, or something else that we can agree on. The point is, it needs to be big (I'm not going to say that basically it needs to be Microsoft).

Please let me know what's up, but translating an awesome product like COMODO certainly isn't going to be an easy job.

Pozdrav,
Vladimir
Z68A-G43 (G3) - i7-3770 - Vengeance 2x4GB 2133MHz - GTX 650 Gainward - WD 1TB 64MB SATA - Win7 Pro/64 SP1 / Trusty Xfce AMD64

Offline Gugle

« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2008, 10:39:57 PM »
The translation should use Windows XP terminology. I am not saying that this is the best one, but it is most widespread, and that will make people familiar with software. I have translated many applications, and I always use XP terminology.

BTW, may I have a look at Serbian translation? Does it have both scripts (Cyrillic and Latin)?

Free Endpoint Protection
Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com Smf Destek