Author Topic: Non-Existant Support for Login Problem  (Read 1703 times)

Offline grahamcopley

• Comodo Family Member
Non-Existant Support for Login Problem
« on: November 04, 2013, 06:00:43 AM »
I registered for an account on 15th October, but have never been able to log in.

If I try to log in :-

- via my PC "cCloud Log in window", I get the error message "Wrong username or password
provided";

- via "https://accounts.comodo.com/account/login", I get the error message " Invalid login or
password or user is not active".

I am certain that I used the correct username and password (but I guess that everybody says that).

So I tried the "Forgot Password" facility, but have not had a response.

I even raised a Support Ticket on 24th October, but have not had a response to that either.

This does not bode well for anybody trying to use this service. I have used other backup services and the support has been helpful and immediate.

Offline zufall

Re: Non-Existant Support for Login Problem
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2013, 06:29:54 AM »
Cookies in the browser allowed?

Offline Ieronim Trisca

• Comodo Staff
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2013, 05:24:29 AM »
Hi Grahamcopley,

After you created the account on the www.ccloud.com, you received an email from Comodo containing a link to activate your account. 

Thank you for your support.

I registered for an account on 15th October, but have never been able to log in.

If I try to log in :-

- via my PC "cCloud Log in window", I get the error message "Wrong username or password
provided";

- via "https://accounts.comodo.com/account/login", I get the error message " Invalid login or
password or user is not active".

I am certain that I used the correct username and password (but I guess that everybody says that).

So I tried the "Forgot Password" facility, but have not had a response.

I even raised a Support Ticket on 24th October, but have not had a response to that either.

This does not bode well for anybody trying to use this service. I have used other backup services and the support has been helpful and immediate.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline grahamcopley

• Comodo Family Member
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2013, 02:37:45 PM »
I have not receive an email from Comodo containing a link to activate your account - only a " Comodo Order Confirmation" email.

As I explained, I tried the requested methods of contacting support - but never received a reply.

Offline Ieronim Trisca

• Comodo Staff
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2013, 01:29:04 PM »
HI grahamcopley,

Please send a mail to ccloudescalations[at]comodo.com with the email address and the username used to create the account(do not specify the password).

I have not receive an email from Comodo containing a link to activate your account - only a " Comodo Order Confirmation" email.

As I explained, I tried the requested methods of contacting support - but never received a reply.

Offline Ieronim Trisca

• Comodo Staff
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2013, 04:26:42 AM »
Hi grahamcopley,

In your Inbox or SPAM you should have an email with a reset password subject. Change your password and try to login again.

Free Endpoint Protection
Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com Smf Destek