Be sure to describe the problem and include:

• Your version of Android and the hardware you are using
  • Other Backup & Security Software Installed (if any);
  • How you produced the problem;
  • Is the issue reproducible?
  • Is the device rooted / jailbroken?
  • How you tried to resolve the problem;
  • Screen-shots with the error (if any);
  • Any other Additional Information (for example, any non-default settings used);

Upload to cCloud server is not constant. It uploads only a certain number of files, then it stops.
I deleted everything from my cCloud account and restarted the upload to see if it would help, but now it only uploaded 12.82MB (yes, Megabytes) and it doesn’t upload anything else.

Android 4.1.2, Samgung Galaxy Note GT-N8000

None.

Login to my cCloud account, go to SETTINGS, and ENABLE “Auto-Backup Camera photos & videos”.

Haven’t tried it with other device. But on same device, yes it is always reproducible.

No.

I restarted the device many times, turned on/off wifi to see if it does something once a connection is stablished AND WAITED FOR THE 15 MINUTES SET IN SYNC, turned on/off mobile connection to see if it does something once a connection is stablished AND WAITED FOR THE 15 MINUTES SET IN SYNC, changed the schedule for sync to 15min/1hour and waited 4 hours and nothing… still on 12.82MB. Also I signed out and signed in back again.

No errors. The problem is that there is no upload activity.

• Any other Additional Information (for example, any non-default settings used);

Perform sync on mobile connection: Enabled, Mobile: Every 15 minutes, Wifi: Every 15 minutes

cCloud for Android after a while, deletes all the uploaded data and restart again. I know this by monitoring the SPACE USAGE, sometimes it reaches 940MB, sometimes only 300MB, etc. Then it restarts by itself to upload everything new.

Android 4.1.2, Samgung Galaxy Note GT-N8000

None.

Do nothing. I have more than 20GBs in my device, but cCloud cannot upload not even 1GB before it restarts the upload of the same files by itself.

Probably using a device with data already in it (not using a new device with no data).

No.

I tried using only WiFi for the sync process. Then I tried only with Mobile Connection (disabling WiFi sync). After that, tried activating both.

No errors shown.

Install cCloud in a device that has already more than 10GBs stored which cCloud will try to upload and eventually will reset the data uploaded to start all over again (deleting from the cCloud account the already uploaded data).