Author Topic: cCloud 3.0.1.22 and cDrive 1.0.1.19 for Windows Relased  (Read 8162 times)

Offline Emanuel Sescu

• Comodo Staff
  • Comodo's Hero
  • Emanuel Sescu
Re: cCloud 3.0.1.22 and cDrive 1.0.1.19 for Windows Relased
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2013, 09:05:22 AM »
I have nearly 2GB through referral. So what should be current space? Is it 10GB free + nearly 2GB through referral??

Yes.
----
Regards,

Emanuel Sescu
Follow Me

Offline w-e-v

• Star Group
  • Comodo's Hero
  • BETA FORCE MEMBER
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2013, 12:26:20 PM »
Files still not available after a week of release. Too slow COMODO  :-TD :-TD :-TD

Even cDrive doesn't shows files.. what a heck...

What is the estimation time that file will be available to us in new web interface and through software?

Until then cDrive useless to me. Will be uninstalling soon.
Come on, you cannot be serious.
You are asking something that in your perception is really easy as just as COPY&PASTE.

First of all, COMODO is giving away all that space for FREE. Why demanding such things using that tone/way?

Second, you could probably have in your account less than 5GB of data which would be transferred in only a few seconds/minutes. But look at it on COMODOs side, they have Terabytes to transfer. Even with the fastest hard drives out there, it takes time for the disks (hardware) to write all that amount of data.

Offline Lord Ami

• Malware Research Group
  • Comodo's Hero
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2013, 10:08:04 PM »
We will consider this feature for next releases.

Thanks

Thanks! It's just I do not want to download for example 20GB of data to my PC when I use the same Ccloudaccount on my laptop and PC. Waste of time/bandwith. However, for example if I want to work on one project on both machines, I could just make Ccloud to sync only one folder so it's always up to date on all my machines :)

Offline casachit

• Comodo's Hero
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2013, 09:52:15 AM »
Come on, you cannot be serious.
You are asking something that in your perception is really easy as just as COPY&PASTE.

First of all, COMODO is giving away all that space for FREE. Why demanding such things using that tone/way?

Second, you could probably have in your account less than 5GB of data which would be transferred in only a few seconds/minutes. But look at it on COMODOs side, they have Terabytes to transfer. Even with the fastest hard drives out there, it takes time for the disks (hardware) to write all that amount of data.

Sorry w-e-v.. if I sound harsh.. My apologies  to Comodo Team if I was too harsh.. But w-e-v, I think comodo should have transfer files and folders before releasing final version of ccloud.. isn't it so?

Offline w-e-v

• Star Group
  • Comodo's Hero
  • BETA FORCE MEMBER
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2013, 01:46:41 PM »
No worries :D

I fairly think that could have been an option. :-TU
But if they would have done it that way, would you be happy with your data in a BETA service?

Offline fsavant

« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2013, 01:12:27 AM »
Thanks for a great online backup solution! Cdrive alone makes it way better than all the other *drives, not to mention the 10 Gb free space.

Just a suggestion: cdrive does not preserve the original file time stamp when copying local files to the cloud drive letter. Istead, it sets the time a file was copied as its date created and modified. I think it should keep the original date, as I'd like to know when my files were really created.

Offline Emanuel Sescu

• Comodo Staff
  • Comodo's Hero
  • Emanuel Sescu
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2013, 08:38:58 AM »
cDrive should keep the original date when copying files . The issue will be fixed in next release.

Thanks
----
Regards,

Emanuel Sescu
Follow Me

Offline AyeAyeCaptain

• Usability Study Member
  • Comodo's Hero
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2013, 10:58:49 AM »
Loving the new release, not used the old one in a long time, but this reminded me i needed such a service as this... I shall tell my friends about this :)

Keep up the good work guys!!
Film Scum Remake
Comodo: Where is your Tool
User: What Tool?
Comodo: This f****** Tool.
Protect Yourself With Comodo...... lol

Free Endpoint Protection
Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com Smf Destek