Error after update base

Hello, OS Xubuntu 14.04, after update base the logs appears messages:

Jun 26 09:35:40 cmgdaemon: !error! runServer() ([162]->CmgStatistic.cpp) [errno=32 Broken pipe] Jun 26 09:35:40 cmgdaemon: !error! runServer() ([169]->CmgStatistic.cpp) [errno=32 Broken pipe] Jun 26 09:35:40 cmgdaemon: !error! runServer() ([176]->CmgStatistic.cpp) [errno=32 Broken pipe] Jun 26 09:35:40 cmgdaemon: !error! runServer() ([204]->CmgStatistic.cpp) [errno=32 Broken pipe]
At the same time anti-virus says nothing and shows no problems with the installation.

Was down for a while server statistics comodo? This message does not affect the efficiency of the antivirus?
How do I know whether the updates are installed, because antivirus does not show errors?

I have a brand new VIVE and 2500 laptop that worked fine for a week. Then I get a notice to update the base station firmware. That update successfully killed my base station. No lights no nothing. Pls don’t tell me to try another power cord. I did all the obvious things. How can a fimware update totally kill my $3,000. investment. What kind of rookies are programming these units.