Author Topic: Comodo AV on Linix Mint 18 Error: Filesystem Filter Driver is Not Loaded!  (Read 3045 times)

Offline aforbes

Hi,

I have seen this error with Comodo AV on every version of Linux Mint from v15 to v18.  Try as I may I cannot resolve the issue, despite following all instructions.  Any advice would be useful.

Error: Filesystem Filter Driver is Not Loaded!
Action: Run Diagnostics.
Result: the diagnostics utility has found some problems with your installation.  Would you like to fix them?  Yes or No.
Action: Selected Yes.
Error: The kernel model 'redirts.co' appropriate for your current kernel version does not exist, please run /opt/COMODO/post_setup.sh to install it.  Then run "/etc/init.d/cmdavd restart" command to restart your cmdavd service.  OK.
Error: The kernel model 'avflt.ko' appropriate for your current kernel version does not exist, please run /opt/COMODO/post_setup.sh to install it.  Then run "/etc/init.d/cmdavd restart" command to restart your cmdavd service.  OK.

None of the above actions resolve the problem; the latter section of my report shows:

<Components Status="Failed">
   <Service Name="cmdagent" Status="Ok"/>
   <Service Name="cmgdaemon" Status="Ok"/>
   <Driver Name="redirfs" Status="Failed"/>
   <Driver Name="avflt" Status="Failed"/>
  </Components>
 </CisDiagReport>
</ROOT>

Offline aforbes

Hi,

Many thanks for your advice, however the problem remains.

Alan

:-\

Offline enterxil

For me worked! first i made an update of my system (including kerner). then i downloded driver.tar and fix_rebuild_driver.sh copy them to to /opt/COMODO.
then run the commands as zerberos said here
.ttps://forums.comodo.com/comodo-antivirus-for-linux-cavl/update-fails-postsetupsh-finishes-with-errors-t109823.15.
for happened and another problem and with this fixed http://askubuntu.com/questions/716010/installing-32bit-app-on-64bit-ubuntu-15-10
thats all the help i can give, good luck!

Offline aforbes

Where can I download the files you mention?  Sorry,  I also failed to mention I am running Linux Mint 18 on an older 32-bit laptop. 

Thanks   

:)

Offline enterxil

Free Endpoint Protection
Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com Smf Destek