How do I change the timezone on the GUI

For logs and such.
Right now it’s showing UTC, I’m on EST.

And 2nd question, how can I determine in logs which incoming mail did not scanned (for example mails that targeted to a mailbox without a user in Comodo’s system).

Thanks!

Hi,

Timezone “alignment” is an upcoming feature which will be in either our 1.8 release due out in the next few days or in the release after that. At the moment we can only offer UTC.

All mail is scanned as ASG also works at the domain level. The advantages of having users is that they can login to their own quarantined items mailboxes to perform the desired actions.

Regards,
Michel.

Thanks for the quick response!

All mail is scanned as ASG also works at the domain level. The advantages of having users is that they can login to their own quarantined items mailboxes to perform the desired actions.

Just to make sure I understand it right, I chose the free 10 users 1 domain plan for evaluating purposes.
Let’s say I have under this domain, 100 mailboxes and 50 more aliases in Exchange, so 150 email addresses in total.
And on the same server I’m using another domain name, and under it I have another 100 mailboxes and 50 aliases.
So in total, the server receive 300 email addresses.

I setup only 8 users in Comodo’s system (to manage quarantine and such) and 1 domain name.

Which mailboxes are going to be protected against spam and viruses?

Thanks!

Hi,

All mail is being filtered (you can verify this in the domain quarantine list).

The reason for Incoming Users is so that your users can receive quarantine reports and access their own quarantined items therefore the admin doesn’t have to be harassed by users calling for email releases.

The reason for Outgoing Users is so that an admin can prevent his/her users from spamming others (intentionally or unintentionally) or to stop users from being able to send mail without necessarily disabling their mail account on the mail server.

You may also be pleased to know that we don’t charge extra for domain or user alias accounts. Therefore, if you have 100 users who each have 2 aliases (making 300 mail accounts in total) you only pay for 100 users.

Please let me know what you think of our Antispam Gateway and if you have any feature requests please let us know.

Kind regards,
Michel.