Author Topic: AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS!  (Read 873 times)

Offline kelkin

Re: AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS!
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2017, 11:43:06 AM »
Figured I'd provide an update...  As I mentioned on this thread, the portal is complaining that I'm unlicensed even after they "fixed" everything for me. I reported it here on 1/20, as well as informed them via my open ticket. It's now 2/5 and guess what? The problem still exists, and they didn't respond to the email I sent them about the issue. I'm in disbelief how this company actually stays in business.
-Keith

Offline ivans

Re: AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS!
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2017, 01:50:32 AM »
 :embarassed:
I really understand your frustration and confusion.
I realize that I could not make your experience any better by that but for the sake of clarity let me try to explain logic behind all above events (as far as I could understand it from all above):
1. Initially two licenses were purchased in a different datacenters - this was initial issue which then developed (in many tickets and calls) into
2. Your complain settlement decision was made to reimburse you full value of licenses - this action actually disabled your domain license in US instance
3. All licenses were eventually consolidated in US datacenter but your domain license was disabled as per previous step (this is when you have seen the message that you exceed limit of registered domains)
4. In attempt to fix this issue subscription team generated two brand-new keys for relevant products and this triggered automatic charge request.
5. Since payment was not successful these two new keys were disabled.

So bottom line:
- You do not need to take any actions for now to activate your service
- Billing department is just activated your licenses...

I hope above actions will return your journey back onto normal track and you will enjoy rest of 2017 with great performance of Antispam Gateway!

Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com Smf Destek