Author Topic: Time Machine gave my computers a "Blue Screen"  (Read 8614 times)

Offline theT123

Time Machine gave my computers a "Blue Screen"
« on: January 20, 2010, 03:28:41 PM »
After cleaning up a new computer for to make it as lightweight as possible, I installed Comodo Time Machine and chose the option to create a baseline.  I believe the baseline creation was complete, but when bringing it back up I encounter a GPF (Blue Screen) EVERY time.  The following is the GPF Error:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PROCESS1_INITIALIZATION_FAILED

"~"the usual blue screen information"~"

Technical information:

*** STOP: 0x0000006B (0xC0000022, 0x00000002, 0x00000000, 0x00000000)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other information about my situation: I am running Windows XP on an HP eMAR Clinical Tablet (Brand new but pre-configured).

I could use any help possible to figure out what is wrong with Comodo and my machine.  I found many great qualities in Comodo that I would want to use in the future, but with this error I lose my confidence.

Thanks in advance.

Offline herbzhang

• Comodo Staff
  • Comodo's Hero
Re: Time Machine gave my computers a "Blue Screen"
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2010, 08:43:51 PM »
Sorry to hear that.
We will look into and fix it.
Thanks for providing the BSOD details to us.

Regards
Haibo

Offline Septem

• Comodo Family Member
Re: Time Machine gave my computers a "Blue Screen"
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2010, 10:57:14 PM »
After cleaning up a new computer for to make it as lightweight as possible, I installed Comodo Time Machine and chose the option to create a baseline.  I believe the baseline creation was complete, but when bringing it back up I encounter a GPF (Blue Screen) EVERY time.  The following is the GPF Error:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PROCESS1_INITIALIZATION_FAILED

"~"the usual blue screen information"~"

Technical information:

*** STOP: 0x0000006B (0xC0000022, 0x00000002, 0x00000000, 0x00000000)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other information about my situation: I am running Windows XP on an HP eMAR Clinical Tablet (Brand new but pre-configured).

I could use any help possible to figure out what is wrong with Comodo and my machine.  I found many great qualities in Comodo that I would want to use in the future, but with this error I lose my confidence.

Thanks in advance.

hi, theT123
Thanks for your feedback!
I will reproduce your problem with the steps below:
1. Run CTM and do Reset Baseline.
2. Restore system to Baseline.
Then when system restarting, BSOD is given.

Do I miss something?

Thanks & Regards

Free Endpoint Protection
Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com Smf Destek