Internet button on keyboard doesn't work correctly with Comodo Dragon

Specific symptoms of the bug and steps you can take to reproduce it (step by step).
When CD is set to be the default application, the browser key/internet key on the keyboard won’t be able to launch CD, however if CD is already running then the internet key will take the current tab to the “New tab” page (possibly your homepage if you have that set up)

Steps to reproduce:

[ol]- Get a keyboard that has a browser/internet button e.g Ducky Shine 3, Digital Media Keyboard 3000 etc.

• Set up Windows 8 (It might be Windows 8 specific)
  • Set Comodo Dragon as the default application for HTTP and HTTPS.
  • Make sure CD isn’t running.
  • Press the browser/internet button on the keyboard. (On Ducky Shine 3 it’s this one: https://i.imgur.com/ICzs41W.jpg?1)
  • Nothing will happen (It should open Comodo Dragon)[/ol]

Specific steps you have taken to try to resolve it.

• Re-install Comodo Dragon.
  • Re-install Windows.
  • Third-party applications to bind the browser/internet key - no luck (Was able to get it working with AutoHotKey script Browser_Home::Run Dragon)
  • Looking through registry for incorrect keys (I gave up when I was going insane)

Comodo Dragon Version (Stable/Beta) e.g. Dragon 4.1.1.11 (Beta); e.g. Dragon 4.1.1.12 (Stable)
This has been an issue since at least July 2013 since that was when I created my help thread but I can’t remember what version that was, however I can say that this is still an issue in Comodo Dragon 30.0, 31.0 and 31.1.

Plugins/Themes installed in Comodo Dragon
Chrome PDF Viewer | Adobe Flash Player - Version: 12,0,0,43

Windows version (w/ 32 or 64-bit) e.g: Windows 7 Ultimate (64-bit); Windows XP SP 3 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 64bit

(This could be a Windows 8.x specific issue since it’s reported by imeem in this other help thread that it works in Windows 7 but not in Windows 8.1)

UAC status (diabled/enabled) if it applies to you [ for Vista/Windows 7 only! ]
Disabled

System Drive where Windows is installed (e.g. C:, “C” Drive )
C:\

Place (installation path) where Comodo Dragon is installed
C:\Program Files (x86)\Comodo\Dragon\

User privileges (administrator, limited user, guest, etc.)
Administrator.

If you have Google Chrome installed then please mention it’s version and whether the same issue reproduces with it.
Version 32.0.1700.102 m and no it does not reproduce, I’ve tried with both Google Chrome and Opera and they both work, this issue is only with Comodo Dragon.

This is still and issue in CD v.33